40 wks today and baby seems more active than normal

tristansmum

Reaction score
So I read about people saying movement reduced in run up to labour but last two days my boy is more active than ever! Anyone else?

Any change in what's normal for u needs to be checked, whether that be less or more movement x

The last three days my bump has been more active too. I wasn't aware there could be a problem with this?

The last three days my bump has been more active too. I wasn't aware there could be a problem with this?

Me neither.... He still has rests its just had some huge movements and he is wriggling more.

Me neither.... He still has rests its just had some huge movements and he is wriggling more.

I'm not worried as like you say, it's still resting, perhaps they have had growth spurts and we are are just a lot more aware of the movements? All I know is that for the time being my little bush baby is quite content in my cozy womb!
Are you due for a stretch and sweep soon?

I'm not worried as like you say, it's still resting, perhaps they have had growth spurts and we are are just a lot more aware of the movements? All I know is that for the time being my little bush baby is quite content in my cozy womb!
Are you due for a stretch and sweep soon?

Monday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->