Yea I put mine up against a wall ( v sexy lol) Or you could put a couple of pillows under your bum?
xx

try putting pillows under as you are and then fall asleep that way... ;)

Since we've been working on #2, I put a pillow under my bum afterwards, and we have sex right before we go to bed, so I l'm lying down all night :)

Bunni,I also just put a pillow under my bum and go to sleep.:thumbup:

I see you are from Saint Augustine.We just got back from vacation there 3 weeks ago.A very beautiful old city you have there.We are hoping to come back next summer.

Does it make a difference having to sleep after?

See after wards i feel very awake no matter what so while i can lie down after for about 30 mins with legs up after that i get bored and have to do something as hes asleep and I'm wide awake! :blush:

Bunni,I also just put a pillow under my bum and go to sleep.:thumbup:

I see you are from Saint Augustine.We just got back from vacation there 3 weeks ago.A very beautiful old city you have there.We are hoping to come back next summer.

OH! Cool beans! Yeah its really beautiful here, I'm happy to hear you liked your trip here, which sights did you see? Did you check out any of the Haunted areas? :D

I think we did almost everything.We only did one ghost tour would love to do others when we come back.We did the old fort,Lightner museum,wax museum,lighthouse,alligator farm,ripleys,the mission,fort manataza(sp?)flager college.We took the kids to vilano beach for shells and every mini golf we seen. Thats all I can think of right now.I am so missing Pizza Time.I think that was the best pizza we have ever had.

DH was the same way about the Alligator Farm.We planned on going Saturday but ended up going on Wednesday just to shut him up..We are planning on coming back without the kiddos,but I don't see that happening we take them everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->