Hi, have read that this is definitely a symptom of PG so fingers crossed! Not sure if it's too early for symptoms like that yet though? I'm 5dpo too, but don't seem to have any symptoms at all, except the ones I think I'm creating in my head - cramps, twinges etc lol Here's hoping for both of us! When will you test, or will you just wait for AF to show?

well fingers crossed! I hope you are! I don't think I'm going to test this month unless AF is late. I'm a bit of a POAS addict, so am trying to control my urges! lol AF is due in 10 days, so here's hoping she doesn't show her face and I get to pee on those sticks that i can hear calling my name! Best of luck x

yes it would :) Been ttc since november 09. How bout you? x

Well we have been "trying" for about two years BUT we were just guessing and my body wasn't ready for it yet because I was still working off the Depo shot. Now I have the Depo completly out of my system and we know my ovulation day(we are using BBT) and we are tracking my CM so really we just started trying this month.. lol!

Is one of your breasts more sensitive (hurts more) than the other is well ?? Cause if so I would say that we are twins right now ! Fingers crossed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->