42+ pregnant?

Driving that's great news! So sweet :)

Left, how brave of you! Are you breast-feeding? That could keep you from ovulating but I'm sure you know that already. Good luck and since you are already on baby mode your body will know what to do :)

Bliss brave or stupid !! Not quite sure lol.... Yes I'm BF but surprisingly AF came back this week !! Even though I'm exclusively bf ! Its a sign lol ...

Melinda how are you feeling any news?

Driving, that's just what I needed to hear today :)

I hope you are felling well and everything looks good. My AMH last year was 5.43 and that made me so happy and confident my time wasn't up yet, but now I have one blocked tube and DF has had sperm issues so we went with IVF

I'm sad to say I have just had confirmation I had a chemical pregnancy so this wasn't supposed to be the one yet. I'm still hopeful this will happen.

I am so sorry Bliss. Keeping fingers crossed for next time.
I ended up not being pregnant, just had another darn cyst. Luckily I got my AF so I was able to start Femera today.

Hi ladies, long time no see... my baby is now 6 months old and I am playing with the idea of trying for another baby, one last time... but sometimes I think I have lost my marbles... and last time, it took so much and so many tablets and all sorts of things to have this baby but I am thinking I don't think I wanna go thru all of that again, yet, I still wanna have a baby... any good news? And Bbliss, sorry to read it was a chemical pregnancy... I know the feeling too well....

I didn't realize I had a few congrats!!! I was extremely busy, almost lost my mind the first few weeks, sleepless, feeling like a dairy cow lol... you know, the whole nine yards!!! All the stuff that comes with a new baby... I am feeling a bit better now and came back to check the forum... how is everyone doing?

Happypregnant- I've been stalking this page a bit. I get what you mean about wanting to have another baby. I too am 44 and have a 13 month old baby :) I also had 2 losses before her and felt like I really had to pull out all of the stops to have a healthy baby at 43. We have been ntnp since I got my af back 4 months pp. I had a BFP in Feb which ended in mc at 6 weeks and am currently 5 w4 days preggo again. Still very early days. Praying for a sticky bean. I guess I just wanted to support you in your quest. I feel this time if its meant to be it will happen :) I haven't been temping or charting just trying to be more relaxed about it. Good luck :)

Thank you happy, baby is so cute I totally get it why you'd want another ;)

Marathongirl, so good to hear things are well with you. Are you taking any supplements other then just prenatal or progesterone?

We 44s have to support one another, I know I just had a lost but I'm still very hopeful for what's to come. I'm still here :)

BBbliss- thanks. So far I am still pregnant :) my third beta was encouraging according to my doctor so we shall see?
I'm taking extra iron and 5mg of folic acid. Other than that nothing else. I am still bf'ing my LO so wasn't taking CoQ10 leading up to the BFP but I would recommend it. I was taking 60mg of ubiquinone s day prior to my BFP that lead to my healthy baby at 43. I also do acupuncture which I think helps. I'm glad you haven't given up and that you are still around! I agree we ol ladies need to stick together :D

Good news, marathongirl. :hugs: I hope everything continues to go well for you. I checked in here today to see if you had any update.

BBbliss and everyone else, I completely agree that we (ever so slightly :D ) older ladies have to support one another. I think I'd have gone mad a long time ago if i didn't have this forum to keep me grounded. I do find that if I think about things too much, I start imagining all kinds of things and get very anxious, so I try to keep ticking along and keep calm. Keeping calm and keeping healthy are my main aims every day. :)

The internet's full of doom and gloom if any woman over 40 dares to think she might want a baby, but there are also lots of encouraging stories and nobody here should ever think they're 'past it'.

:hugs: for everyone

We just need to focus on the success stories! :)

Marathongirl, I'm happy to hear they don't have you on hormones, I see it as a goos sign your body is doing just fine and taking care of the pregnancy on its own.

Stay positive! :)

Delphine- thanks for the kind words :) I too feel a lot of support from all of you amazing women. It's hard because all of my friends think I'm nuts wanting another baby at my age.....whatever is what I say :D
BBbliss- thank you for all of your encouragement. All we can do is follow our hearts and stay positive! One day at a time. I will keep you posted. I am scheduled for a scan on Thurs. fx'd for a healthy bean and a hb :)

Delphine- thanks for the kind words :) I too feel a lot of support from all of you amazing women. It's hard because all of my friends think I'm nuts wanting another baby at my age.....whatever is what I say :D
BBbliss- thank you for all of your encouragement. All we can do is follow our hearts and stay positive! One day at a time. I will keep you posted. I am scheduled for a scan on Thurs. fx'd for a healthy bean and a hb :)

How did your scan go? So hopeful for you. Please let us know.

Hi:) I hope you ladies dont mind if I join xx im 43 in November. My youngest is nearly 9 months born 18/10/2013 when I was almost 42 after two losses. We have been ttc for the last 6 cycles inc this one and I also had a chemical pregnancy in March 2014. I was very lucky to fall within 2 months with my youngest but now it would seem much harder. I feel very lucky to have had a perfect little boy at nearly 42 but we would dearly love another lo before it's too late for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->