42+ pregnant?

Cali where in the ATL are you? we might be neighbors LOL

Soooo did 2 rounds of Femara 5 mg and just found out Prego!!! So excited and happy but nervous at 42 with 7 years since last pregnancy.... WOW!!!

Soooo did 2 rounds of Femara 5 mg and just found out Prego!!! So excited and happy but nervous at 42 with 7 years since last pregnancy.... WOW!!!

That is so fantastic :happydance: Hearing successes always gives me hope. If I am not pregnant this cycle I will try femera next month. Just finished having an ovarian cyst so had to rest before trying it. In my two week wait though and I hate it. Totally stresses me out.
How many days are you pregnant or DPO?

Awesome news!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: The bfps just keep rolling in and it's wonderful!!!

ahhh yeah where they are shooting drop dead diva...yeah its far

So my emotional roller coaster continues. After my pink spotting, got a prescription for progesterone, was suppose to start it Tuesday night and when I was brushing my teeth felt a gush of blood. Thinking I got my period but only six or seven days DPO, really? Geez. RE thinks maybe implantation bleeding. Took a test this morning nothing, took another this afternoon and now I am imagining a line is there. Ugh! Temp was still up this morning but just don't know. My body plays weird tricks on me.
How are you doing Bliss? How did the beta go?

Melinda, test in the morning! Sometimes even smu are stronger

Yes! The roller coster! Well I've had a little brown spotting but nothing really to worry about yet. At first I thought af was coming but it didn't. My beta came back very very low and my next test is not until Tuesday now because of the holiday. I decided not to torture myself with the tests anymore and wait. If I don't see red blood I'll just assume I'm still pregnant. Not all is lost

Melinda, test in the morning! Sometimes even smu are stronger

Yes! The roller coster! Well I've had a little brown spotting but nothing really to worry about yet. At first I thought af was coming but it didn't. My beta came back very very low and my next test is not until Tuesday now because of the holiday. I decided not to torture myself with the tests anymore and wait. If I don't see red blood I'll just assume I'm still pregnant. Not all is lost

Don't ya just hate the roller coaster. Fingers crossed beta gets better. Go with how you feel. All the testing stresses me out. With my second miscarriage I had to tell my doctor no more checking my hcg and progesterone. If it is meant to be it will. The stress can be good worrying what the number is or if it didn't double that isn't a good sign etc. I just wish I could know for sure by Tuesday since I am suppose to start femera.:dohh:
Hang in there Bliss. Think warm womby baby thoughts.

Thank you Melinda, I'm doing just that, and waiting for Tuesday to come, but you know what? I'm much better now that I stopped testing I decided I'm going to feel pregnant until I'm NOT pregnant anymore so I'm now not in a hurry for Tuesday anymore :)

That POAS addiction was just insane! I hope I'm cured, LOL

I'm keeping my fibers crossed for you too :)

Good luck, Bbliss! Keeping fingers crossed for you. We probably will not try for a third child (assuming this pregnancy will result in our second) but your success keeps hopes up...

Driving, thank you! There's always hope. I have a friend same age as me and just had a baby naturally and without even trying, in fact her boyfriend lived out of town and they only saw each other once a month. They hadn't even been together six months when she got pregnant. I know everybody is different but it does come to show how you can still have health eggs in your mid 40's.

Absolutely! My grandmother got naturally pregnant at 46. My AMH is also high for my age (2.9) and dr. thought that was very reassuring, we were going to move on to IVF but then got this nice natural BFP.

Melinda how are you feeling any news?

Driving, that's just what I needed to hear today :)

I hope you are felling well and everything looks good. My AMH last year was 5.43 and that made me so happy and confident my time wasn't up yet, but now I have one blocked tube and DF has had sperm issues so we went with IVF

I'm sad to say I have just had confirmation I had a chemical pregnancy so this wasn't supposed to be the one yet. I'm still hopeful this will happen.

I am sorry, Bbliss! Chemicals are tough but good for one thing - you know you can still conceive. When I had a chemical a year ago, the dr. said that it shows there are still eggs good enough to make embryos that implant, however briefly. Also, just having hung out at these boards for a year, the women in their 40s that get pregnant seem to usually have quite a few chemicals/MC until the catch the right one, and those who don't don't get BFPs at all.

Also, your AMH is amazing!! You would, of course, get pregnant naturally without the tube/sperm issues. IVF makes total sense... a friend of mine with an AMH of .3 only, who is 41.5 got pregnant via IVF recently after three tries. You'll get there! And with that AMH, you have plenty of eggs to keep trying with.

I am doing fine, just nervous about appt on Friday, hope there is a heartbeat.

Driving, thank you for sharing, I need all the positive stories to keep me going. I agree with you, I had 8 eggs collected and all eight fertilized its not all that bad I think we went pretty far already all things considered. It's just a matter of time.

Friday is already here before you know it, please let us know tomorrow. I really hope this is really it for you and you can pass this one more stage and be there little more relieved. Good luck tomorrow!

Keeping fingers crossed - but U/S went well, dr said all was normal. I'm 6 weeks. He saw a little flicker :) :)

Hi ladies ill be 42 in November and am about to try for no 2. No1 is ........... 14 weeks old born in February :) I'd love to join you if that's ok . I know ye may think I'm mad but really want a brother or sister for Sean . I've been pregnant twice first time when 40 ( found out on my 40th birthday . Sadly we lost that little one found out at our 12 week scan on Christmas Eve 2012 baby had no heartbeat . i was devastated . We were blessed and in 5 months I was pregnant again , this time Sean arrived safely . AF only arrived back this week so only just climbing back on the ttc train , well I chart and Opk just to see where my cycles are at but ideally I'd love to be pregnant again within the next 6 -9 months . Sooner if it happens ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->