No answer for you, but hope someone has some info as I am wonder the same kinda thing. I am 8 dpo and my cervix is all over the place - high, low, open, closed, hard, soft...I now understand why they say not to use your cervix as an indicator of pregnancy...
good luck

Most than often that could be sign, and hopefully it is for you! When I check my cp it goes from being low after ov, then med, then high, then goes low and cervix is soft and slightly open like a day or two before af shows.

I agree that you cant use your cervix as any indicator of pregnancy! I came across this site last year. Not sure if it will answer your questions, but it is pretty good info! https://www.beautifulcervix.com/
Keep us posted Bunni!

Hey everyone! The :witch: found me today, she really snuck up on me this time! I'm not sad about it like I think I should be, I just feel really ready to start trying next month! I just wanted to let everyone know! Everyone has been so awesome helping me through my 2ww! Next month will be fun!

Sorry to hear that :witch: has shown her ugly head. :(

I'm starting not to like her very much these days! lol

Hope that you get your :bfp: next cycle though! :dust:

my cervix is high and hard but i just started my monthly and its still high and hard is that normal?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->