!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan'ls Wifey

Reaction score
I just got a positive OPK. I'm so serious. 8 DPO, and I feel exactly like I did with my chemical in June. I am hungry ALL the time, I can't even imagine being this hungry so I know it's not in my head. I'm very sleepy, like that body tired that you can feel but your mind is still wide awake. I've also had some pretty severe heartburn. IC is developing now.....

T minus 2 minutes....

Good Symptoms!!! Can't wait to see the picture!! Good Luck!!!! :)

Holy geebers. Stark white. Ha, only 8 DPO, who would have expected different than a psycho maniac POASA. hahaha

https://i53.tinypic.com/wc1t8g.jpg

I would defo keep POAS!! You def have reason too!! :) Good Luck and FX'd that this is your cycle!!
Have you guys moved yet? Good Luck!!!

I wish I had a better test! My chart looks CRAZY good too, my temps are never this high at 8 DPO. Ever.

I kind of ditched you ladies this last cycle cause I wanted to keep my head on straight and relax. Hopefully it worked! But I did miss you all!

We have moved, we're now happily settled in a cute little apartment with my new LOVELY red couches that I love. How lovely ;)

How's this cycle for you honey?

I was just searching for you earlier - I've been M.I.A also - hope this is a good sign for you :)

I'm glad your settled! I wish we were! I love our new house but having probs getting pics on the wall and stuff...I'm just lazy! I've been as good as it gets I suppose had a pretty rough month in Sept. I had surgery(endometriosis clean-out) and a week later my dad passed away and then when I got home from the funeral my daughter got really sick with double ear infection and strep throat! But that is all behind us now and life is good! We are WTT because I am going to be working some wicked hours here for the next month or so and don't need to be "tired" and "cranky" on top of it all. But do we ever really STOP TTC? I know it's been hard for me! We are not taking the pill or anything just trying to NOT time it right, but I also haven't been temping or OPK's this cycle so who knows??? I would be very very happy if we did get prego this cycle!! :)
I would love to see your red couches! They sound beautiful! I LOVE color!

Good Luck your chart does look GREAT and so do your symptoms! FX'd for you!!!

Here is a pic of them!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1466938&l=05f5fe90f8&id=1019389546

I'm so sorry to hear about your rough month. That sounds aweful :( I will be praying for the right BFP time for you.

Thanks! Honestly I think my dh is just scared now that we had the surgery it's actually a possiblity to get pregnant! Last time I had this surgery done was before we got pregnant with our daughter. It only took 2 cycles to get pregnant and we weren't going over the top trying just OPK's. So who knows??? Thanks though.

LOL the sword weighs 80 POUNDS! I can't lift it without fear of breaking my toe! Its an Air Force thing, I love it as a decoration. haha

I do too! My dh has a lot of Navy decor! So fun to decorate around! LOL..

The IC I took dried with a line. :) Its BARELY visible but it looks like all the other lines I've seen on this kind of test. :)

i see it on the last invert good luck xxx

Oh gosh....I think this may be it for me. I feel bad though, I've only been trying 3 months, for all the ladies on here who have such a hard time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->