!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon ladies! I didn't test today because I'm too scared of getting a negative! I think I'm going to wait and see if my period is late. Got a very positive opk either last night or today, don't remember which haha. Another big temp rise today! What does everyone think of the chart?

I think the chart looks awesome... and that you should test lol I would say that though!! fx'ed!!!

hayley i dont mean to be rude but iv read alot of ur posts and i find u very blunt most of the time, theres being honest and theres being blunt like u dont care about peoples feelings, that OPK is positive the test line IS as dark as the control the test line does NOT have to be darker if u read the instructions u will see this stated, again like i said i dont mean to be rude but id re think the way u reply to posts sometimes u seem rather bitter for what ever reason in many posts, maybe its just me!

oh and by way dan huns ur chart looks FAB and keep testing hunny it could just be too early, i will be stalking u from now on :haha: xxxxx

hayley i dont mean to be rude but iv read alot of ur posts and i find u very blunt most of the time, theres being honest and theres being blunt like u dont care about peoples feelings, that OPK is positive the test line IS as dark as the control the test line does NOT have to be darker if u read the instructions u will see this stated, again like i said i dont mean to be rude but id re think the way u reply to posts sometimes u seem rather bitter for what ever reason in many posts, maybe its just me!

Wow, you read my mind!!!!!!!!! x

test hun that chart looks amazing xx

Wow! Wonderful support ladies! Thanks so much, I've no idea what state I'd be in without such lovely ladies!
Hayley, I feel you were quite blunt and stated something as fact when in all reality it wasn't. No one but the OP knows really what the OPK looks like, and if I say it's positive, I believe it's positive. I wasn't asking about the OPK anyway, I know what's positive. I simply included the OPK in the picture with the HPT so that people would have a chance to compare where the line should be on the preg. test. I don't have a problem with you at all, I just have a problem with that post.

I will try to take a test tomorrow....I am scared of seeing a BFN though, and think I'd cry! lol :haha:

I will also DEFO update my temps tomorrow....this is crazy high for me and they just keep getting higher!

Good luck hun, just checked out your chart and its still looking goooooooood xx

WOW you read MY mind too,I just have learned to ignore "certain" users.I really feel there is a huge difference in being honest or rude,I have seen this go on for months now and am actually shocked admin dont do something.I know I could NEVER talk to people the way "certain" people do.Thanks for seeing what myself and a few others have been seeing for MONTHS now,Wasnt in my head after all :hugs:

My fingers and toes are crossed for you! I am stalking this thread
((((((((hugs))))))))

WOW you read MY mind too,I just have learned to ignore "certain" users.I really feel there is a huge difference in being honest or rude,I have seen this go on for months now and am actually shocked admin dont do something.I know I could NEVER talk to people the way "certain" people do.Thanks for seeing what myself and a few others have been seeing for MONTHS now,Wasnt in my head after all :hugs:

ladies i thought i was perhaps too over sensitive when i read certain peoples responses but now i see im not... just some people are rude xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->