!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont feel bad hunny, We will get ours when the time is right...

Thanks dear. I will defo keep you all updated, I can't wait to bring good news. :)

i see nothing on the hpt and the opk is a def neg.gl

I defo see something on the Pregs test hun GL

I would be over the moon if I got a line like that at 8DPO xxx

I can def see it on the invert very clear. I hope it's your bfp! When will you test again?

I've been reading this thread and am really hoping this is your BFP! When are you going to test again?

Um, that OPK is not negative.

I have just gotten another positive OPK. I will probably just test SMU from now on (SMU is better for me for some reason) until BFP or AF. Hopefully BFP!!!

I agree, looks pretty pos to me!

GL x

My OPK is lighter and BFN. I'm pretty sure I just have a UTI at this point!

the opk test line is def lighter than the control unless the pic has altered it

did u have same prob the other cycle with pos opk and you got bfn.
gl hun xx

I usually have fairly dark OPKs but they never got positive, they're positive this cycle.

Even in the pic the test line is as dark. Even more so in real life.

I feel pretty aweful so I'm pretty sure i have a UTI!

hmmm it is def pos .......................
have u tried gettin opks that are less sensative i use 40mui now instead of 2mo mui.
btw ur chart looks fab.gl hun xxxx

Sorry but Hayley that was rather rude, i'm sure u didn't need to be as blunt as you were!

Any update???? Just wondering if you tested anymore today? Good luck for tomorrow. I hope your feeling better.

just wanted to pop in and say that the pp is right about the opk maybe not being sensitive enough. for the first 6 months i was ttc, my opks got really dark when they were positive.. then suddenly during o time i would get opks that were really close to being positive but they weren't "technically" positive.. even though i knew they were. i was using the same brand as you also. I decided to switch to the high sensitivity strips (they have some wondfo opks that measure at 10miu) and now when my opk is positive, it's SUPER positive! You should try getting some 10miu ones too. Its even more fun to get an opk that is so positive that it sucks all the dye from the control line! Love it. Good luck hun!

Missed this one while I was offline, any updates? :happydance:

I hope you feel better and I hope you get your BFP. Are you going to test anymore? It's still early your not out yet! Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->