44 eggs collected !!! Anyone else this many or around this many ?

Do you have OHSS? I had 3 retrieved first time around and 12 the second. However, I had have 60+ follicles are my scans so they had to keep a close eye on my dosage each time.

No not so far hun !!! Touch wood it stays clear !

Ivf 1 - 8 eggs
Ivf2-16 eggs
Ivf3- 15eggs

Now ivf 4 44eggs!!!

Every cycle I had multiple follicles and they adjusted my dose because of them on the 1st 3 cycles my amh was 20.6!

Where as 2 years down the line its now 46!!! So this could be why I have so many

The doctor said aslong as I feel okay then he will transfer ! Xx

It does seem like a lot but it sounds like your doctor's keeping a close eye on it.

Fingers crossed they'll go ahead with the transfer. Good luck! X

wow thats crazy. what was your estrogen? Some of those wont be mature obviously. But hopefully you have plenty to use! Hoping OHSS stays away. Cant believe your AMH level is so high now. Mine doubled after baby as well went to 4.something from 2.2 before (our scale here is reported different than yours). I had 35 follicles growing but they cut my dose down to low and ended up having 22 eggs, 19 mature or something like and 13 fertilized (4 eggs were bad they said so not injected) with my last IVF. Cant wait for your update!

My estrogen was 12.500 not too high !

I have shared my eggs this time again so I had 22 ! 17 were mature and they have just phone to say 10 have fertilised ! Abit miffed that 10 have when there was 100% fert rate for my 1st 3 cycles but 10 is still a good number transfer is set for Saturday provisionally but if there all still growing it will be Monday but only if I feel okay x

The amh things is very strange although my doctor said that whys he thinks it's not a good indicator like everyone thinks because in some cases it scares people and he sees them be low then go high all the time interesting!

Hope your okay mo by the way x

Also yeah they only injected 15 in the end as 2 were abnormal eggs so god knows what that means :/!

Usually when you have that many eggs a good amount won't be mature or fertilize.. 10 is great!

Estrogen of 12500 is extremely high. How are you feeling? Fx you get some frosties out of this round.

Yeah I did think that a hell of a lot wouldn't be mature but only 3 of hers were immature so 36 will of been mature that abnormally a lot :/!
They were all like wow I was like omg how can you let me of made that many!!!

Am feeling okay today not sick or anything just bloated and in pain abit in my sides don't need pain killers though !

Yes hopefully I get some I have never had any to freeze before ! Xx

12500 is very high but I think if it's 22,000 that's when they said no transfer ! And 30,000 they say canceled cycle.

It's so strange as this cycle I had loads of follies as I always do but they were very small still on stim day 11 go back on stim 14 and she was like wow are you not in pain I was like no ! And the sono joked you will prob get 40!

But the nurse said 15-30 so when they told me 44 I nearly feel of my seat!

Just hope my little 10 embies will make it nice and strong xxx

Hey hun on day 4 after ec now ! Got admitted on Friday but was discharged yesterday with mild ohss!

Anyway

On day 2 there was 1x2cell and 9x4cell all grade 1

On day 3 there was 1x6cell and 9x8cell all grade 1 still

They are culturing them till tmro we will see I have to go for a scan then they will decide if they transfer or not xx

Hope your okay z

Wow sorry for the ohss! Your stats sound great so far. Fx for tomorrow.

I'm okay. Accepted things. Grieving somewhat still.

Probaly bound to of got it with 44eggs and them letting me trigger with hcg ��

Aww Hun I bet am really sorry you gave had a tough time again it's just not fair ! I really hope if you decide to use your remaining embryos they bring you a sibling for your lo xx

Well day 5 today still very bloated yak!

Anyway I have 3 full blasts 4bb x2 and 1 x 3bb and then have a few early blasts which they will carry on culturing !

Sounds like a great report!! So you will havibg Fet at a later time?

Thanks can't believe the have got to blast and they will able to freeze never have before !

What grade were yours ?

Am waiting at clinc now for a scan too see what's happening x

My clinic doesn't grade. They all were excellent well expanded blasts. We have 2 left since I mc in jan then had a negative cycle them mc again. Both are expanded blasts but one is okay quality not great.

Well defo no transfer for me moderate fluid in tummy ovaries 11cm each :( feeling crappy

Don't know when I'll do a FET cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->