46 days late? -_-

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Hi, I took this test today and see the faintest line
https://i67.tinypic.com/r9ec1e.jpg

I'm actually 46 days late for AF, maybe because my hormones are confused after my birth control fell out in December, but I haven't had a period since.. anyway I've been using only these Clinical Guard tests since Jan 8th and I have been seeing that same thing the whole time, I figured it was just the testing line and since it hasn't changed I just figured it meant I'm not pregnant. I was looking on amazon to order some more tests to have on hand and the reviews on these say that a lot of women got dud batches that never came up positive even though they were pregnant, so now I'm wondering a little.

I used clinical guard with my last pregnancy, testing from 5dpo... Out of 50 tests I had only one evap, finally got my bfp at 14dpo.
That being said, I don't see a line but it is likely because I'm looking from my phone and not my computer

I’m not seeing a line, but I really hope u get some answers soon xxx

Sorry I can't see anything. Maybe try another brand of test incase these ones are no good. If not I wud speak to ure doctor and tell them how late you are. Good luck.
Sorry I can't help more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->