We have 3 bedroom and 2 kids.

I never shared but my sisters did and they get on far better with each other than they do me.

V xx

We have three bedrooms, and (soon to be) 3 kids.
Me and OH share the middle sized room, and the kids have a bunk bed in the biggest room. The smallest room, is only really a box room, so will MAYBE put lo in there when he has stopped sleeping in our room, but will probably put his cot in the biggest room once hes about 1 yrs old tbh. The biggest room is quite big, so could easily fit him in, and put all the kids toys in the box room, so they have a kind of play room.
Also, the kids bunk bed is a triple bunk, where the bottom bunk is adouble bed, so once baby is out of a cot, he will probably go in the big bed with my middle child. Were lucky that they're all boys, or it could get really complicated though.

At first I felt mean making them share a room, but tbh, I wouldnt have it any other way now. I love listening to them playing together at night and in the morning. They keep each other entertained, and I think if I split them up now, they would just keep going back to each other anyway. MY eldest is nearly 6 and my youngest (at the minute) is 2 and a half, but they still play really well. It also helps that they have the biggest room, because me and OH dont need any floor space, we dont need that big room. And its great for them to play, instead of being cramped up, just because we want a big room.

i have 2 bedrooms and 1 baby who sleeps in with us still i see no problem in young kids sharing rooms xx

1 and a half kids. but i co sleep

Currently we have 3 bedrooms. I think thats perfect. But if need be i wouldnt mind 2 of the same sex sharing a room.
I shared with my brother around the age of 10-13 it wasnt fun but we got by.

1 baby 2 bedrooms but we will be moving when our contract runs out in July, if i was to have another LO I would probably have them sharing a room even if we had extra bedrooms, I think its nice for young siblings :)

2 bedrooms, 1 baby. Will go as high as 3 children before I would feel moving was a necessity, ie would need a third room by time #3 was 1ish.

I don't think sharing a room is an issue until you have teenagers. I have 3 younger sisters and shared until I was nearly 15.

we have two bedrooms and 1 son but he sleeps in the same room with us for now until he is ready to go into his cot and in his own room

we're very fortunate as this year we moved into a large 4 bed house, it used to be DH's family home up until about age 12 for him. Its alot bigger than what we actually need, but his dad who lives next door wanted us for neighbours rather than strangers, so he helped us buy this place and do it up. out of 4 bedrooms, one is ours, one is a guest room, one is an office,one is spare- soon to be filled next year however :)

I used to share a bedroom with my sister as a kid, there were many rows between us, esp as she was older, i was trying to sleep and her light would be on!,

We have 3 bedrooms and soon to be 2 kids. I used to share a bedroom with my sister and we're pretty close. One of my friends has her 2 sons share and keeps 2 spare bedrooms as the boys enjoy sharing.

I have 3 bedrooms-ish and 2 children, I say 'ish' because the baby's room is teeny and I aren't sure a full single bed will fit in! I never had to share a bedroom, my sisters did though but not from been too young, think they enjoyed it although one was a neat freak the other beyond messy :haha:

I have 4 bedrooms & only 1 baby (who co-sleeps with me) so plenty of room but I was one of 5 kids that used to live in a 3 bed house so am used to sharing & dont think it becomes a problem until teenage years (if same sex obviously) xx

I have 2 kids and 2 bedrooms. Chloe and Jaycee will share and I dont think I will have any more children but if I do I think I will decide then what to do.

1 and a half children and 3 beds mine wont be sharing i hated sharing when i was younger ive always liked my own space

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->