4cm dilated for 2.5 weeks...wtf?!

twiggy327

Reaction score
I went to the OB on 10/28. He told me I was 4+cm dilated, 80% effaced, station 0, soft, and mid position and that i likely would not make it to my next appt. Well, I did. It's now been almost 3 weeks and im still here. I was glad i made it to the 37 week mark but now im over 38 weeks and wondering what is going on!? My bag of water was "bulging" at my appt last week and i was a little more effaced but he said he couldn't call it 90%. Why can't he just prick my water and let me go already?! I've had sex, nipple stimulation, pineapple, eggplant parm, bouncing on my ball, running over a mile in the gym every couple days, squats, been taking EPO since 34 weeks. Nothing is working!!!!!!

Wow, that is one stubborn baby! That's got to be awful knowing that you're so close and yet nothing is happening. :hugs: You can try acupressure points on your hands and feet that are meant to help start labor, but other than that, it sounds like you've tried everything!

P.S. Love your daughter's name. My name is Jordyn, too. :winkwink: And the funny thing is, my younger brother's name is Jacob!

I'm sorry to tell you I was 5 cms dilated for weeks!!! and never did go into labor on my own but this is my fourth and that is just the way my body is every time! try walking for as long as you can at one stretch! I tend to get loads of BHs when I go shopping and have to stop and sit a lot to stop them! maybe that would trigger something?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->