4d scan update!!

J

Jas029

I'm sure many of you were impatiently awaiting the results of my scan (Or those that even remembered when it was or that I was having one :haha:)

Sadly there wont be any scan pictures in this thread :cry:

Well, First we were 20 minutes late to the scan leaving us only like 10 minutes to see anything and it usually takes them that long just to try and find a good view!
The cut off here is 30 weeks apparently and I'm 30 weeks Wednesday :cry:
So we decided to go for it anyway and hope we could get a good view because it was our only chance..
As soon as we get in there the woman immediately says he's in a horrible position and hes up against the placenta and wont get any shots of his face.. :cry:
He was head down and facing my back so he was in the PERFECT position for labor but not for the scan!!!
We got like one semi-good shot of his face for just a short 10 seconds, he had two little fingers in his mouth :haha:
I was to busy with the cute factor of actually being able to see him I didn't even pay close attention to the facial features :dohh:
We got a quick view of his foot and his leg, watched his leg kick (And I felt it ofcorse :haha:)
She replayed the leg kick back several times and he already had lots of baby fat on it!
After maybe 10 minutes of trying she said there's no way we're gonna get any good views hes just in a horrible position for it and if we stop now we could get our money back..
So we didn't get any pictures or anything but we did see a few little bits of him with 4d and she was nice and didn't charge us for it..
I'm still really sad I can't get another one though it sucks the cut off is 30 weeks here!!! :cry:

Also quick update:
Apparently my doctor is having knee surgery (He's an old man :haha:) and will be out for 6 weeks but will be hopefully coming back February first..
So until then I'll be seeing another doctor.. Hopefully he'll be back and be able to deliver my baby!
Also my doctor appointments have now gone from monthly to every 2 weeks I'm getting closer!! :happydance:

So yeah.. No 4d picture/videos for me :cry:

that sux hun! But atleast u got to have a wee sneaky peek and didnt get charged!!! :D
xx

awe that sucks that you didn't get to see his face jas!

wow you see your doctor every 2 weeks already? I just started seeing him every 2 weeks and I'm like 3-4 weeks ahead of you:p

wow you see your doctor every 2 weeks already? I just started seeing him every 2 weeks and I'm like 3-4 weeks ahead of you:p
Just the way they do it here I guess..
I did get a little tiny sneak peak of his face but nothing major and I honestly barely remember it now I have such a horrible memory and I only saw it like 10 seconds at most

I did get a little tiny sneak peak of his face but nothing major and I honestly barely remember it now I have such a horrible memory and I only saw it like 10 seconds at most

true, where in the US are you btw?

Missouri.

Missouri.

I google mapped it lol, and its only 13 hour from where i live in canada.lol random fact:p

Missouri.

I google mapped it lol, and its only 13 hour from where i live in canada.lol random fact:p
Lol, Good to know! :haha:
Ofcorse thats probably just from the state line, missouri is like 10-11 hour long drive going down it and probably about 5 across or so..
Depends on what roads you take..
Sorry, More random facts :haha:

Completely off topic here :dohh:

our 4d scan was pretty much the same, Ben had his face nicely squished into the placenta so you couldnt see a thing!

they gave us 3 attempts at 28,29 and 32 weeks and it just got worse.

its nice that you got to see him though :) not long and you will see him for real :D

our 4d scan was pretty much the same, Ben had his face nicely squished into the placenta so you couldnt see a thing!

they gave us 3 attempts at 28,29 and 32 weeks and it just got worse.

its nice that you got to see him though :) not long and you will see him for real :D
The cut off here is apparently 30 weeks.. So I won't get another try :nope:

And yes! Just a few short months away and I'll be holding my L/O in my arms :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->