4d scans ....

o0Squeaks0o

Mum of a DD and expecting
Reaction score
hi ladies, hope your all well :flower:

tomorrow we have our 4d scan. I'll be exactly 28 weeks. has anyone had a scan around this week and got good images ? also babies head is already down, im wondering if this may make getting images difficult ?

xx

I had mine at 27 weeks and got fab pictures she was asleep so not movin too much but got lovely pictures of her smiling! U'll love it! Xxx

awww thanks for the reply. i am really excited to see our little boys face hopefully. i don't think I'll sleep much tonight. that's great you got some wonderful pics. hope I'll be as lucky. :) xx

There good we got a DVD with ours I watched it the other day and its crazy how real they are! Can't wait for her to be here! Xxx

I had mine at 27 weeks and one of the pics I got is my avatar picture on the left. Pictures were clear although she didn't move all that much but def worth it. X

https://i40.tinypic.com/2z3pdp0.jpg this was a 4d HD ultrasound at 28 weeks baby was playing peek a boo and smiling :) melted my heart!!

hope your scan goes great :) i look forward to seeing pictures if you choose to share x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->