4DPO and feel like i could rip someones head off??? Anyone else??

I seemed to have calmed down today :) felt alot more relaxed and back to my easy going self :) all symptoms seemed to have dissapeared apart from tender nipples and slight cramping..... I dont know if its a symptom but i itch all over and have a rash on my arms and hands :/ hope you are all okay :) xx

I seemed to have calmed down today :) felt alot more relaxed and back to my easy going self :) all symptoms seemed to have dissapeared apart from tender nipples and slight cramping..... I dont know if its a symptom but i itch all over and have a rash on my arms and hands :/ hope you are all okay :) xx

I have been itching a lot too. Some crampy today. Also just broke down crying for no reason. Hormones..ugh

I screamed at the tv last night. My daughter was watching a really stupid teen show and it just got on my nerves. I went to bed soon after. soon and my irritability is back today. I need to invest in that punching bag.

Tested again today 9dpo and :bfn: im using 10miu internet cheapies a shiney new pack of 30 came today i have a serious poas problem, ive had sensitive bbs and feelig a littlw dizzy and nauseous, however i have been in a really good mood today which is a nice change lol.....im hoping its just too early to pick up my hcg levels on a hpt!! I dont know i feel like im out, but i dont know if thats just because im a poas addict and keep seeing :bfn: i just feel like im never going to see a :bfp: has anyone else ever felt like this and got their :bfp: ??? Has anyone tested today?? Xx

Sooo the moodiness is back lol been crying over nothing. All of this better be for a better reason than PMS lol AF is still 8 days away

I'm still feeling irritable, but not to such an extreme. Feeling pretty emotional too. AF is due tomorrow. I POAS yesterday and it was BFN. I truly felt like I was having a million pregnancy symptoms. So frustrating. I was very crampy yesterday, I thought I would start my period at any minute. I haven't yet. i'm still trying to hold on to some hope that maybe AF will stay away and I will get a late BFP.

Yep my moodiness is back with a vengence! My oh is grating on me like you wouldnt believe.... I feel so irritated i cnt even be in the same room as him, hes not actually doing anything wrong i just cnt stand the sight of him today..... Poas again this evening and :bfn:.... Losing hope! :( i have terrible back ache an cramps that i usually dont get until im a day into :af: and my nipples are soooo sensitive... Good luck for tomoro rubyrainbow keep us posted!! :) xxx

Fingers crossed - I hope the witch stays away for both of us!!!

Im feeling quite emotional today, feel i could cry at the drop of a hat.... My bbs arent as sore as yesterday but still quite sore.... I have had a bad belly all morning a few dizzy spells yesterday evening and a little bit nauseas this morning ..... Poas this morning and still :bfn: :( 3 days untill :af: is due tho sobim not completely giving up hope just yet!! My cm is dry too which is a good sign i guess and my friend commented on how good my skin looked yesterday.... Fx i get my :bfp: :) hope you are all well!! Anyone tested yet?? Xx

The :witch: got me! :cry: Such an emotional rollercoaster! It's crazy how my mind plays tricks on me and I have so many "symptoms" - I don't get it! GL to you!!!

The :witch: got me! :cry: Such an emotional rollercoaster! It's crazy how my mind plays tricks on me and I have so many "symptoms" - I don't get it! GL to you!!!

Aww hun im so sorry :af: got you! Ive got a feeling im out aswell tbh! Im not due :af: untill weds but i juat dont feel like this is my month.... So u never know we could be riding next months cycle together hoping AGAIN for our :bfp: stay in touch and ill let you know either way on weds what my outcome is.... Although i have a feeling its going to be the same as yours!! Chin up hunny we will all get there eventually xxx

Im feeling quite emotional today, feel i could cry at the drop of a hat.... My bbs arent as sore as yesterday but still quite sore.... I have had a bad belly all morning a few dizzy spells yesterday evening and a little bit nauseas this morning ..... Poas this morning and still :bfn: :( 3 days untill :af: is due tho sobim not completely giving up hope just yet!! My cm is dry too which is a good sign i guess and my friend commented on how good my skin looked yesterday.... Fx i get my :bfp: :) hope you are all well!! Anyone tested yet?? Xx

Is dry cm a sign? I've had a ton since O. Its either been creamy or watery. I was hoping it was a good sign since I normally get dry. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->