4dpo.. and time is stopping!!

Nixilix

Mum to DD & DS
Reaction score
Hi girls

Im 4dpo - had a mc last month. :kiss: Dont think ive got enough BDing anyway this month BUT its rude not to SS!!

I really hope I get BFP cause i would be due on 11/1/11 !!!!! How cool is that!!!!

So today I'm constipated, got a huge spot on my chin, when waking I feel like ive got a cold but it goes after I get up! Also got a tugging/throbbing o type pain on right side. Defo not late O cause temps confirmed O.

Anyone want to compare their symptoms! :flower:

lol pretty cool 11/1/11 :D FX for you only takes 1 little sperm to get the egg :D good luck hun xx

Thanks hun - dont want to read to much into this month because of last month but we shall see. It drags waiting to O, It drags after O... so stressful !

What a date of birth Nixilix! That would be class! If I catch my little egg this month i'll be due the day after! Imagine how fat we'll be at christmas though ha ha ha

he he....I totally forgot to add my symptoms!!
So 3dpo and 4dpo I had awful stabbing pains right in the pit of my abdomen, i'm constipated as usual but today I have no symptoms at all!!
I've been really knackered but I think thats due to cramming two weeks work into one!!

what dpo are you on cheekyalana? ive not had "pain" just niggling on right side, defo o from the right cause its the only ovary left in there!! and im so constipated TMI alert - when i try to go i can feel the niggling on the right!

I got my first positive opk on sunday lunchtime so I presume I ovulated on Monday so that would make me 5dpo today! Only managed to bd thursday, saturday and sunday but i'm hoping thats enough!

Yeah that is defo enough done!!! i wish i got a sesh in the day before O but only got the pos on the o day. my temp dropped that day too so i must have o'd quick after the positive!

Wow so it is possible to ovulate the same day as the positive! So technically I could be 6dpo whoohoo one day closer ha ha
I was working night shift and was practically forcing my OH to bd when I got home!! He was so pissed off!!
I seem to get constipated around the time I ovulate, bit weird! I'm taking Sanatogen Mum-to-be vitamins and I think the iron in them doesn't really agree with me!!

Oh thats cool that u can ovulate on the day u get the surge. I thought I might have read that somewhere, but I google so much stuff I dont know what I know anymore.
I'm 2dpo (or maybe 3 from pos opk) and also got little pains in lower abdo. But I got these last month too.
Also spotty! Far too early for AF spots. Do you think change in hormones during ovulation could cause the spots? x

im 5dpo and im feeling that weird pain in my lower right side also and its kinda under my belly button!!! Hopefully we get our :bfp: this month!

started getting creamier cm today, when check cp there was quite a bit. cp was high medium to soft and closed very tight!!

Being closed sounds good!

I really can't tell my cp. It always feels low. But I do have lots of creamy thick cm.

I'm 6dpo today and no signs at all - well nothing different from any other month. The 1ww is approaching though and then maybe I'll imagine some more signs - now if only AF would stay away.

Love the one week wait much more than the two week wait!!! This time next week we'll all be either very happy or very sad!

started getting creamier cm today, when check cp there was quite a bit. cp was high medium to soft and closed very tight!!

im 4 dpo today but think i ovd early so could be more!! ive had tons and tons of creamy cm never seen so much in my liffe its ridiculous but kinda funny at the same time!! i found it when checking cp was freaked out lol.. my cp is like yours and is still high and closed .. not really had much else apart from the odd on n off of nipples going funny colour but its on n off and no tenderness to breasts!!.. weird??!! i also have a ningling feeling in my abdomen and slight bloating and at times feel 'hunger sickness' eveen tho ive just ate an hour ago.. strange!! thought i would have missed it this month as we bd 3 days before ov but i been reading that its still possible and i think i ovd before i was meant to anyway .. fingers crossed for all you ladies :bfp:

Strawberry... That's so similar to me! My
nipples are dark purple and never like that!!

thats what mine are like on and off and only in the middle not the surrounding areole bit cant spell that .. lol.. i hope these are good signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->