4dpo.. and time is stopping!!

Mazee that sounds positive (if sore)

Nixlix I have spotted two months on ovulation day (this month and two months back) One month back I had spotting at 6dpo, and I also usually spot about 1 day before AF arrives though its different to this spotting. I'm not too worried about the ovulation spotting as that is supposed to be a good fertility sign and spotting one day before AF truely starts is not a problem. I guess it is still wait and see though I am getting very tempted to test now.

I'm actually 9dpo and I had a headache lastnight from 5pm all the way until 11pm when enough was enough and I had to take two tylenol's. Still didn't go away. Let's talk about constipation, because I've got that too, which (TMI) never happen's to me, I love fruits and coffee lol. About 4 day's ago I was at work and caught myself sitting on a garbage can (closed one hehe) praying for my boss to see me and just send me home. Every 10 minutes I had to sit down and just breath how tired I was, yesterday morning I threw myself off the bed, which was quite painful but that was the only way it was going to happen, btw I woke up at 12pm and went to bed at 11pm. I keep dazing out while people are talking to me because I don't have the energy to even listen lol. My breasts have been bothering me but nothing too bad, plus I've been falling asleep with my bra on and my fiance promised me every night he will take off for me if I forget because once I feel that down filled pillow I'm in la la land lol

test tanikit test!

i got bfn, convinced myself i can see a line, thats just line eye cause there isnt one there!!! gonna have to wait til monday now as im away for the weekend! not impressed. im so addicted to poas!

i still have the poas urge apart from a co worker tellin me they had a dream i was pregnant not alot more to report cm has come back a little more now but has been consistant since ov!! so i dont know who knows hey soon see

Lol Nixlix - 9dpo is too early (most of the time anyway) I couldn't face a BFN right now. In some ways I feel AF may arrive early - some of the signs I have been getting are ones I usually get at 12dpo, but there are also signs that aren't usual for then so who knows. I have got very bloated and gassy today too. I think I'll stick to dreaming for now and leave testing til later.

Enjoy your weekend!

Lalah exhaustion is a good sign of pregnancy - and it only gets worse if you are pregnant, but I'd rather be tired and pregnant than full of energy with no baby inside me.

Lol Nixlix - 9dpo is too early (most of the time anyway) I couldn't face a BFN right now. In some ways I feel AF may arrive early - some of the signs I have been getting are ones I usually get at 12dpo, but there are also signs that aren't usual for then so who knows. I have got very bloated and gassy today too. I think I'll stick to dreaming for now and leave testing til later.

Enjoy your weekend!

Lalah exhaustion is a good sign of pregnancy - and it only gets worse if you are pregnant, but I'd rather be tired and pregnant than full of energy with no baby inside me.

Totally with you on that one. I usually don't feel this tired, I'm one of those people that can't sit down, I can clean my house all day long, work long hours at work - no problem. But I've been pulling over 12 hour sleeps and my fiance is getting annoyed because every night I promise him I will wake up by 9am and I'm usually woken up by him crashing dishes in the cabinet sublimely to wake me up lol. He's really not as sneaky as he thinks ;)

I am also suffering with tiredness. I do get tired, but this is really bad. Its like there is no time in the day I actually feel awake. x

I am also suffering with tiredness. I do get tired, but this is really bad. Its like there is no time in the day I actually feel awake. x

My DF is winning all the argument's we've had because I'm way too tired to even argue with him Lucky ******* lol.

ha ha yep! Know that feeling!

LAdies, I think I have just had a IB!!!! 7 or 8 dpo and blood from cervix!

Lalah :) about your husband winning the arguments - don't worry if you are pregnant you get some energy back in the second trimester and can take him on then - besides he'll have to put up with you through the whole pregnancy so letting him win a bit now is fine.

Rachael that sounds really positive. When do you plan on testing?

11dpo now and nothing much to report (although its eraly morning still) I'm still in a good mood which is positive (I know they say mmod swings are common and some people get more frustrated before getting a BFP but that doesn't seem to work like that for me)

Tankit, I tested this morning. BFN. But I knew it was too early before I even done it, if it was an IB I had yesterday I would be a couple of days before something shows. So I am still remaining hopeful and happy there has been no increase in the blood.

Did you test this morning tankit? x

I can't test for 3 days now cause immgoing away!! So stressed!! I have flat temps so thinking it's not going to be the outcome I'm looking for xx

Racheal - yeah give it a few days (or not - I have this theory that if the blood is pink for implantation spotting then you need to wait longer than if it is brown - cause brown is older blood so the implantation would have been earlier)

Nix your temps look perfect. Hope you have a really great weekend - why don't you take some sticks with you and test? Will you be updating us while you are away? Take the tests with you - but make sure you can update us! :)

I have not tested. While I really would love to I don't want a false BFP - last time I got a very faint line at 13dpo so will wait til at least then. I also only spotted yesterday (ok 7dpo and 10dpo) so feel better waiting.

I have yellowish creamy CM today and no spotting. I have done a bit too much exercise and hope it won't affect things - I walked home really far from a shopping centre carrying groceries, my backpack and my daughter who fall asleep a few 100ms from my home - I am thoroughly exhausted now and have a sore right side. Walking home would have been fine, but not with all that weight. I am going to be so stiff tomorrow!

I will be on bnb but can't test at my friends house and plus can't get any before I go so I'm stuck! I think my temp changes depending on wher I put the therm under my tongue. I'm sure it's lower if to the left and higher if on the midle. So confusing! My cm is creamy but not on pants just by cervix.

I really hope u get a bfp tanikit. I got my bfp last mnth on 12dpo so least if when I do test on 12/13 I will know for sure.

Keep me updated girls, xxxx

Lalah :) about your husband winning the arguments - don't worry if you are pregnant you get some energy back in the second trimester and can take him on then - besides he'll have to put up with you through the whole pregnancy so letting him win a bit now is fine.

Rachael that sounds really positive. When do you plan on testing?

11dpo now and nothing much to report (although its eraly morning still) I'm still in a good mood which is positive (I know they say mmod swings are common and some people get more frustrated before getting a BFP but that doesn't seem to work like that for me)

He doesn't know the power of a woman's nag lol...He will very soon :)

:) I don't think pregnancy is easy on a man to be honest - but then they don't have to carry the baby so they must just put up with it!

Nixlix it may save you some money to have to wait and it'll be better just to get a BFP instead of all the BFNs before the BFP - hope you have a good weekend with your friend (I think I might sneak a test when I was there though - if it was the right time)

I am now spotting bright red and that is NOT a good sign at all. I am wondering now if AF will be early this month. If it is then I will be seeing the gynae right at ovulation time which may not be a bad thing. This is frustrating - if AF is on its way then I hope it hurries up.

I am now spotting bright red and that is NOT a good sign at all. I am wondering now if AF will be early this month. If it is then I will be seeing the gynae right at ovulation time which may not be a bad thing. This is frustrating - if AF is on its way then I hope it hurries up.

AF is better then having to see a BPN. Oh I hope it's not your AF. Keeping my fingers crossed. Try not to stress out, I've brought on a AF very early due to stress before.

I'm now 12dpo - had bad cramping last night and have a lot of back ache this morning. It does feel like AF is on its way but no bleeding this morning - guess if it is AF coming that the bleeding will get stronger by this afternoon. I am trying to remain positive but at the same time not get my hopes up cause I do feel like AF will be here soon. I usually bleed on 14dpo (13 day luteal phase) so this is earlier than normal.

How is everyone else doing with the ss?
Lalah are you still so tired?
Rachael when are you going to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back