4dpo.. and time is stopping!!

Me too! I'll update again tomorrow.

Got a sore throat feeling and stuffy head. Just chillaxin today. Can't stop eating!

i got stuffy head wasnt sure if it was cause was ill the other night but even that was weird think it was when i was 1dpo maybe more if im correct in thinking i ovd earlier but i all of a sudden had the shakes and was sick.. very strange i usually never pick up any bugs even my mother asked me the next day if i was pregnant as she knows im never sick.. but its way too early to be having sickness i suppose!

Those are all good signs Nix and strawberry.

7dpo today and had some spotting today which is weird - never had that before at this stage of the cycle. While it is on time for IB, I'm not getting my hopes up as I seem to spot at weird times even in normal cycles - will ask the gynae about it when I see one. Other than that still no real signs.

i had some spotting yesterday morning which was weird nothing since just a few cramps. today i am just lightheaded and a bit touchy kids were drivin me nuts over silly little things today and i never let them get to me!! sore back aswell.. this 2ww seems to be lasting forever.. fingers and toes crossed for you hun :dust:

Strawberry you seem to have similar signs to me - I am getting very easily frustrated lately, although this happens most cycles to some extent. The lightheadness may be a good sign though. Fx.

8dpo and into the 1ww - my longest ever luteal phase was 14 days long, but usually it is 13days, so not too much longer now. Today is a public holiday though I must work for two hours and then want to take it easy and then I have tomorrow off work too - hooray!

I want to be off work!! THe 1ww.. We are nearly there with u tanikit!

I'm very iritable all through the month so can't use that as a symptom for me haha!!

I can't do any symptom spotting just this sec as I'm only laying in bed so will list some later. I'm sure I can create lots of them.

Are u feeling more relaxed this month tan??

Yes, I am not expecting to be pregnant and that takes a lot of pressure off me. Not temping has helped to some extent but I must admit I do often wonder what my temps are doing.

I do have strangely sore nipples today which I don't usually get. I'm very tired which is normal for this time in my cycle. Not much else though.

Whats your list for today Nix?

Glad you feeling less stressed xx

I have really bad cramping but think that's cause I'm so constipated!! I have a sore throat, couple of days now do doubt a sign cause most people say that it's a one day thing. No stitch pain, no shooting pains. No sore boobies yet and nips are fine.

My nipples never hurt but did last month when got bfp so hope it's a sign for uxx

Nixlix cramping can also be a good pregnancy sign - especially if it happens at implantation time - it usually feels though like AF is coming early.

9dpo today and I am home alone til I pick my daughter up. There is a lot to do though so I will probably be busy. I felt very light headed this morning and I am very tired though that is probably cause I didn't sleep enough.

I don't think I slept enough either. Dizzyness is a sign! My sore throat has gone so the lasted 2 days and I didn't take anything for it??

I still got cramps, cp is mega mega high. Feeling out again. Temps is gradually dropping too.

Maybe that drop is implantation Nix - see what happens tomorrow. Glad your throat isn't sore now.

I do not know why my chart (homepage) is not updating - I've tried pushing all sorts of buttons to do so , but it keeps saying I am 2dpo instead of 9. I am in quite a good mood today which is unusual - that was definitely a big sign for me that I was pregnant last time - if I turn grumpy again then I know AF is on its way.

I spoke too soon. It's sore again :) well not sore just scratchy!

Do you think if I keep you in a chirpy chirpy mood You will be gaurenteed
Bfp!! I get grumpy when af coming cause I know it's coming even if it's a bfp coming!! I tested this morning! Nada. Bfn. Aw well, gotta satisfy the addiction as not at home this wkend and I'll be 11/12 dpo sat and Sunday so will be ithing to test!

Ha Nixilix I'm dying to POAS and I'm only 3 dpo :rofl:

Got hearburn very briefly at 1 dpo, and have cramping yesterday and today - we shall see.

Good luck everyone

i want to poas too so bad we wernt really trying this month and i thought id missed ov till i realised i actually ovd a little earlier so i may be more dpo than i think but this month ive had lots more signs then usual ... oh well.. 6 days to go till testing!!

Hey girls

Listed my symptoms throughout the day. Here they are!!

Sore throat
mild low back ache
cp high
cm creamy
cramping
o pain
gas!
Pelvic twinges
thirsty
freq weeing (but drank lots cause thirsty)
bbs at side starting to ache very mild
hungry alllll the time

had a very sore shooting chest pain?? Lasted about 2 mins. Really hurt!!

Bfn this morning obviously!!

Nix...im right there with ya...9 DPO....took a test two days ago (knew better) BFN of course i was only 8DPO. Not going to test till the 3rd...AF is due the 2nd.

FXed and :dust:

Well I am in a good mood reading these posts, so that is good. All you early POAS addicts - hope you get a really nice early BFP then.

10dpo and as usual at this stage of my cycle I feel like I am out - I don't know why it is like this every cycle literally to the day. I know in a day or twos time I will be thinking "maybe its positive"

I had bad back ache this morning, still have creamy CM, mildly sore niipples, my skin isn't great. Can't think of anything else right now.

Just wanted to update: I was spotting again today - very small amount and brown. I have also been feeling funny today - not quite light headed, bit shaky - just weird. And I am also exhausted.

Mazee - give it a week and then test (hey you could alos try at 7dpo you never know)

Strawberry good luck - like you we weren't trying this month either (in fact my DH wanted this month off entirely so I have been less stressed about everything, but as the 2ww comes to an end I know I'll be obssessed as usual.

Nix your signs look good - Fx

Austyntyne hope your BFNs turn into BFPs soon - keep testing then you can tell us at the earliest stage.

I figure if this is implantation bleeding then a positive will only show up at 13-14dpo so I will wait (maybe)

Ooh tanikit hopefully its IB, I hope so xx

My left nipple feels like its on fire :rofl: wierd its just the one, I have got two you know.

And more cramps and shooting, tugging sensations as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->