4dpo.. and time is stopping!!

Lets just say, I worked last night until 11pm, went out with a few friend's and DF, got into bed at 3am and I had 1 drink, 1 , now I feel like an 18' wheeler hit me. My boss has me working straight until monday, I have no idea how I'm going to survive. I'm at 11 dpo would I be able to test?

You could try, but if its BFN then it could still be too early - they say about 3/4 days after the IB should work.

I had slight brown spotting this afternoon and nothing since and still getting creamy CM since then. I don't know what is going on now - I may test tomorrow if I have no more spotting or bleeding by then.

You have to tell us what happen's. I'm dying to hear from you ladies. I think I'm going to wait until Tuesday because it's my day off and if I need to cry at least I'll be in the comforts of my own home lol. I had a horrible dream last night. That I was on the toilet and when I looked down I saw watery blood with bubbles. I dreamt about alot of things, but I've never dreamt about blood. They say though if it doesn't hurt and you see blood it mean's you prolonged a life and has alot to do with pregnancy?!? My great great grandmother was a witch doctor, so she could tell dream's and was very well known in Eastern Europe.

Lalah I read your symptoms on another post and they sound very positive. I have to work Monday and Tuesday so would rather know before AF arrives (due on Monday) Hopefully though you won't need to cry and can rather rejoice!

Your dream sounds interesting. Thats one pregnancy symptom I have never shown early on - weird dreams (later in pregnancy sure)

Lalah I read your symptoms on another post and they sound very positive. I have to work Monday and Tuesday so would rather know before AF arrives (due on Monday) Hopefully though you won't need to cry and can rather rejoice!

Your dream sounds interesting. Thats one pregnancy symptom I have never shown early on - weird dreams (later in pregnancy sure)

I'm really hoping so, I'm trying really really hard not to look into things too much but what else can you do. Thankfully, not, ive been working every single day :growlmad: how are your symptoms?

Here's my list of symptoms for today:

brown spotting at midday - only creamy CM since
mildly constipated
gassy and bloated
heavy feeling in lower abdomen
backache (very low)
very tired
headache this afternoon

I've been reading of alot of women having yellow CM early in pregnancy, is that right?

Lalah - yes I believe it is a fairly common sign.

13dpo and I tested BFN so imagine AF will be here probably tomorrow or Tuesday. No signs to say she is on her way yet though.

14dpo now and I spotted light pink all yesterday - only when I wiped, but I am still pretty sure its the start of AF. No spotting this morning, but AF usually starts properly for me later in the day. Will see how it goes, but 4 solid days of spotting is definitely something I will talk to a gynae about cause that can't be normal.

Did you end up getting your AF? I really hope not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->