4DPO ...First time trying !! Super nervous

Drea101

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

This is my first time ever posting on a forum and especially a mommy one !!!

Me and my DH are finally TTC for the first time ever in our relationship and I am so nervous but extremely excited about it !:happydance:

I am currently 4DPO and feeling super anxious until my AF due date.

A question that I have for all you ladies is, is it possible to have symptoms this early on?

I don't know if this is my mind playing tricks on me. But I am getting slight cramps here and there throughout the day. My stomach feels a bit off for the majority of the day but then it goes away. I am sharing this because of my fear of when I am not feeling any symptoms then that means I am not pregnant.

Can any of you ladies share some light on this for me? Did you have any symptoms or do you have any? Also is it normal to have cramps and have them go away after a couple of hours??

I am going mad about all of this because I want to have a baby so badly but I am feeling so anxious !!!

My cramps sometimes feel like period cramps which scares me into thinking that AF is coming even though its super early. I cant keep my mind at ease and wishing desperately that I am able to take a test already !!!

Thank you and I would love to hear some feedback from all of you !:kiss:

I wanted to say hi and welcome! :hi:

4DPO is too soon to be feeling pregnancy-related symptoms. Try not to symptom spot too much, it can really drive you crazy!

How are you tracking your ovulation? How long do your cycles tend to be?

There are women who get pregnancy and have symptoms but there are also women who get pregnant and have none. Our bodies and mind can play so many tricks on us.

Good luck and lots of :dust:!

Hello! I'm exactly in the same position as you! This is our first cycle of TTC and I'm 8-9 dpo. I did have some bloating and some random cramps but I have been telling myself that this could have happened even if we weren't TTC and I wouldnt have noticed any of these symptoms. I have a week until I will take the test and this is driving me crazy!

Hi!

First time ttc as well. I myself have had crazy things happening. I, too, question of it is in my head. My husband has been constantly reassuring me I am not losing it. We have been married for a year as of the 17th of November (ironically the day I ovulated) and he says he has never seen these things happen to me all together. And some, never once before.

I am not a sweet fan. At all. Always salty. Yesterday, in the midst of a sentence of something else, I shouted out I WANT CAKE! Then I belted out that I needed it right now. I have never craved anything before. I have asked my husband to make me patty melts 4 days in a row and cant get enough of them. The other day I suddenly wondered if a broccoli pie exsisted, and had to find a recipe to make one. Have had other instances, but thats just to give you an idea.

Foods I have always loved make me feel sick to think about right now. Have been super nauseas for over a week. Headache non stop since ovulation day. Had cold like symptoms. Breasts are getting larger and noticeably heavier, turning darker, larger circles now, super sensitive nipples, heartburn. Nipples have been tingling. What else? Mood swings. What I call a super sonic sense of smell. Frequent bathroom trips. All of these things are more common later in the first trimester, but I have read they can happen earlier.

I have had other symptoms, but those are really tmi. Bad gas, belching all the time (hardly ever did before), serious bloating. Strange feelings in my stomach. None of these things are common for me during or just before my period.

It is possible I could have conceived in the end of October because my period this month was super weird. Like. Really weird. Usually I am a heavy flow from the beginning. This was super light volume wise, not color wise. Interestingly enough, the week following, I had 4 days of super light pink spotting. Which was when I ovulated. But I am positive (as positive as I can be) that I ovulated November 17th.

Anyway, we are praying I have conceived and these symptoms are too numerous and strange to ignore.

The app I use to tell me when my period is due says it is due around the 2nd. I say around because with all these symptoms it has changed its mind a dozen times, and has said anywhere from Dec 1st to the 5th. Right now it says Dec 2nd.

So idk if any of that helps. Lol. It's been a rollercoaster ride for us as well.

Congratulations! I was going to say I've had cramps from ovulation right up until now, wishing you a H&H 9 months:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->