4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

So I'm back again.... 10dpo this time and 4+2 :happydance:

Though I have no idea whether any of you will read this, because my last post seems to have gone unnoticed! :dohh:

:Hi: Hi Ella! For some reason baby and bump kicked me off/out of all my threads and I've only just found this one again.

Congratulations on the new one!! I just had my IUD removed the other day so we can start trying too. :happydance: I have OPK's and hpts on their way too.

Liam is 10 days off of 18 months and is the best thing in our lives. He's full of energy and love.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
Haha.... Silly!

Funny to see my last post was when I was pregnant with Hayley :baby:
She's 3 months today!

How are Maple and Rowan??

They're good! Growing like weeds. Maple is so sassy, she is hilarious. And Rowan is in kindergarten and such a comedian. How are your three?

Back at it one last time, 8dpo today :) Testing in a few days.

ooooh exciting!!!! :happydance:

My 3 are ok, Logan and Hayley have a cold though.
Poor Hayley keeps coughing and every so often she coughs so hard that she spits up her milk.... :( Though her breathing is getting better, so I'm hoping we're nearing the end of this cold.

Lucas has started year 1 at school and Logan is doing 3 mornings a week at nursery. Also potty training Logan, which was going really well when he was naked, but kept wetting himself when he was wearing pants, though the past couple of days he's done pretty well! Fingers crossed he'll be dry properly soon! It's so hard not to just put a nappy on him if we go out though!
I'm taking Logan and Hayley to Holland for the weekend on Friday so I'm gonna put a nappy on him then, just because we got a 2hr drive to the airport and then an hour flight. I can't really take him to the toilet in the airplane while also holding Hayley on my lap.

Other than that not much interesting going on here. No more babies for us! Hubby wants to get a vasectomy next year. - which I'm happy with btw!

Oh one exciting thing though: I booked 2 nights away to Paris for me and hubby on the 3 days before Christmas! :happydance: He doesn't know, it's so exciting! I can't wait!!! :happydance:

That all sounds exciting! I hope your trip to Holland goes well. Where will Lucas be while you go? :) And Maple isn't doing too well with potty training, and it is too cold I don't want her naked butting haha. She is just so stubborn, I don't know how people do it with hard headed kids hahaha.

I hope your trip to Paris is lovely! Have you ever been before?

I was gonna reply earlier, but it wasn't working properly on my phone....

Lucas is staying at home with Jay when we go to Holland. He has to go to school on Friday - and Monday - And Jay is working, so they're staying at home together. Just sorted out playdates for Lucas after school so Jay doesn't have to leave work early.

And yes, I've been to Paris before. We went for a week with school. Jay has never been though. It'll also be our first 2 nights away from the kids. Only been away 1 night twice in the past 5.5yrs of being parents. So I'm very excited!
My parents are coming over to the UK to watch the kids and are staying for Christmas. We'll just have to take the kids to Dover Port with us where we take the ferry to France, as my parents will only arrive around 12am the night before and it's a 2hr drive to our house from there, so they wouldn't get there until 2am which is a little late. But they'll be spending the day there with the kids and then take them back home. Plus, it'll help my plan of pretending we're gonna take Jay to work - as he doesn't know he has time off, I arranged it with his boss without him knowing :)

Sorry I missed this, it somehow said there were no new replies... jerk bnb haha. Anyways, I am excited for you! That sounds like it will be a really great time. I've only been out of the country once to go to 6flags in New York but I didn't even get to see any of actual New York outside of the theme park. And I was just a teen at the time. I need a vacation somewhere �� One day. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->