4th pregnancy-- No symptoms

themaybaby

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Seasoned Momma here on her 4th pregnancy. But I'm a little worried. I'm 7 weeks 3 days and 0 symptoms. By now I'm well into barfing anything that hits my stomach. I can't have an ultrasound until 8 weeks. Which I know is around the corner but I'm anxious. This happened to any seasoned mommas?

Hey hun,I’ve got 3 and on my second I had no symptoms at all the entire time,first and third were awful,every pregnancy is different,I thought it might be down to gender but second and third were both boys so nothing to do with that either lol good luck with everything and congratulations xx

Hey !

I’ve got 2 DDs and 1 DS . Didn’t have any symptoms at all with DD1 breezed through that pregnancy !

The other youngest two very different complete opposite to DD1 .

Like PP said each pregnancy is different hopefully this will be your easiest pregnancy yet!

Good luck xx

Hello and congratulations! I only have one ds and I basically had zero symptoms my full pregnancy. I got heartburn and leg cramps at about 25 weeks but nothing other than that! Good luck x

Thank you ladies! I'm excited to see baby right where they should be on my first ultrasound. Hopefully. Thanks again!

With my first 2 I had sickness from around 5/6 weeks, with my 3rd i didnt have sickness until 8 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->