4w 3d diarrhea??

kryssy1104

Reaction score
I've always been super constipated with my pregnancies and now I'm worried. I have eaten a lot of food i don't normally eat the past few days since it's Thanksgiving and all. I'm just scared my progesterone is low. Anyone else have this and everything turn out OK?

Oh, yes. I've had this with some of my pregnancies - this one and when I was pregnant with my third- and fourth-borns. It turned into constipation within a few weeks. I can definitely understand your worry. I scare easily when pregnant, but I think it has something to do with our bodies handling these hormones differently, since we have been pregnant a couple of times before.

Thank you so much! I feel better knowing I'm not the only one that has had this issue.

Diarrhea is definitely a pregnancy thing. The hormone messes with your digestive system so it goes either way, and as you are experiencing firsthand every pregnancy is different. But yup my diarrhea was real day before my bfp and lasted a week

From bfp until 6w1d I had diarrhea daily. Now I'm backed up and missing it:haha: Totally normal!!

Hello, I only get diarrhoea in pregnancy! Never been constipated. This time I'm on metformin making me even more diarhoea-y. I have had Irritable Bowel Syndrome on and off since my teens and its always bad when I'm nervous - and nothing makes me more nervous than the first trimester!

Hope yours settles! X

Kryssy! So happy to see you got your BFP!

Pregnancy definitely tends to loosen my bowels. Not quite diarrhea but more frequent BMs than before.

Hi C!! It's good to "see" you dear! Yes, finally after 3 long years! I see you are having #2! That's so awesome! We'll be bump buddies! Lol!

Yup. Normal. Inwas told it's another side effect of all the hormones rising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->