4w pregnant - but feeling like AF is going to start at any second!

Feulia

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here, I'm 20 years old, never experienced pregnancy before and to my surprise received a very faint BFP yesterday, just a few days after a BFN! It seems I'm 4weeks and 1day pregnant.

Well, this all happened at the local clinic, and I said to the lady something didn't "feel quite right" due to the one-sided pains I'm having and all of a sudden they've put me in an ambulance due to a suspected ectopic... I'm returning to the hospital for further blood tests tomorrow to measure the hormones and whatnot... Trying to remain calm over the whole thing.

Now my general wellbeing isn't too fantastic, having had pelvic inflammatory disease and discovering my right ovary is polycystic all within the past six months...

This afternoon however, I'm convinced my period is going to start. The dull heavy-like cramp in the lower abdomen, the crazy backache... In fact my entire body aches! There's no more one-sided pains, I honestly just feel like I'm going to come on at any second. I'm terrified I'm going to bleed during the night.

Is this normal? Can anybody reassure me? :nope:
x

I got a tremendous amount of cramping, some actually pretty intense in the very early weeks. It really tapered off around the 6w mark for me. I still get a little pull or twinge of cramping here and there, but not like I did in the beginning.

Are you still testings? Are the lines getting darker?

I got a tremendous amount of cramping, some actually pretty intense in the very early weeks. It really tapered off around the 6w mark for me. I still get a little pull or twinge of cramping here and there, but not like I did in the beginning.

Are you still testings? Are the lines getting darker?

I haven't tested since as I had bloods taken Tuesday, and I'm due for more bloods tomorrow (well, today - Thursday) to check if the HCG's raising as it should - so I'm playing the waiting game... I'm going to be restless tonight! :(
x

I had a lot of moderate cramping and even some spotting around weeks 5-6. I'm 9 weeks now and we saw our healthy little baby on an ultrasound last week. Hopefully everything turns out well for you!

Yes , I had period like pains for about a week. I was so sure that AF was coming that I went out and bought a shit load of sanitary napkins. This was before I found out I was pregnant. So I would say its pretty normal to have Alittle cramping this early

Nearly every woman on here who has been trying has said right before thwy found out they were certain there af was coming that day. Im about 4wks too and have had on and off cramping since before I found out but it doesnt feel exactly like af it feels a bit different and I keep getting strong pinchy pains too which iv heard is normal :) Best of luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->