4w2d really hate these early first weeks!

Bellieboobah

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I absolutely cannot stand these early first few weeks, it seems like time goes so slow and it takes forever to get to 8 weeks.

You'd think I'd be well practiced with this being number 5!!!

With my first ever pregnancy I had a mmc. Went for my scan at 11 weeks to find out baby had died at 8 weeks. I've never relaxed even though that was eight years ago!

I have an early scan booked for 18 Nov (I'll be 6w4d) and I'll prob get a rescan done at 8 weeks or so (past my prev mc stage).

I usually set myself 'mini milestones' to get to every few days to make time pass! Does anyone else have any tips to make time go quicker!?

Same here! I am on my second, had a miscarriage in June so extra nervous!! Not even sure when I am 5 weeks, I am guessing probably Thursday!

Currently knicker watching to make sure nowt comes out!!!

Wow I know how you feel at 4 weeks it felt like time was creeping by. It gets better. Aim for 6 weeks then 8 etc. congrats xx

I was just thinking the same thing... Ugh. I just wish the next 6 weeks would fly by... At least I have the holidays as a distraction... Every twinge freaks me out... And not having twinges freaks me out! Going through nursing school since my last baby has put me at a huge disadvantage... I just think I "know" too much this time around. :/

Yes, ugh, SOOOOOOO slow. I'm six weeks today. It seems unbelievable that it's only been two weeks since we got the BFP! feels like a month.

Had a MMC in June myself at just past 6 weeks.

I try to focus on little milestones too... but honestly, it doesn't work for me. So far, the only thing I've found that makes time go by.. is time. lol

I also meditate. It keeps me in the moment a bit more sometimes.

Hey, I feel your 'pain'. I'm 4w and 4d today. I found out super early with my son (now 5) and I just think I was so much more naive back then. I remember being worried but also not knowing what I should or shouldn't feel. Now I'm worried if I feel something and worried if I don't feel something. I'm trying to stay positive! I don't even know when I'm going in to see the OB, but I do have prenatal labs tomorrow. Hoping to hear good things about my numbers. That's my first "goal". The time does crawl though!

Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->