4w3d first baby round ligament pains?

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
Its too early for this right?

I was sleeping last night and rolled over and had this sharp pain like I ripped baby from where he implanted which I know is impossible but it freaked me out and only lasted a minute and went away. No other cramping or anything like that.

Of course I googled and that's what it said it was but said that usually happens in 2nd trimester. I'm barely in the first..

I am only 7.2 wks and have had it since 4 wks also..... I usually get stabbing pains when going from sitting to stabbing. They hurt!!! Are you a smaller person? I am a smaller person and this is my 3rd, I think my Bly is trying to show extra fast and the stretching is taking over already!

I'm average I think. 5'3 130lbs.. This is my first..

It just scared me. I'm perfectly happy to show early if this is what it is. I just freaked out a little when it happened

I just started getting these this week, I did have a dull ache in my rugby side from 5-8 weeks though

But pretty sure everyone is diff :)

I'm 4 weeks ish and had this last night when I rolled over in bed. Was horrible!

Perfectly normal.........wait til you cough or sneeze.....that hurts also.

I get this quite a lot and also use to get it in the run up to AF - getting up too quickly causes a shooting pain - goes as quickly as it comes but does take your breathe away

It's normal! And always worse with your first!

Wow Brittany !!!!! Congrats girly !!!!! This is it :) xxx

I wanted to ask you ladies about this. My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months and we did get pregnant in my 4th cycle, but I lost it at 5.5 weeks. Well with that one I started to get the achiness in my lower right belly right by my pelvis before I even knew I was pregnant. Well I'm now 8 days before my AF and I am having that exact same achiness again along with other symptoms I had when I did get pregnant. I'm excited, but also terrified because I'm scared it means if I am pregnant I'll mc again. So I wanted to know when you ladies noticed the pain/achiness and how early on?? I'm scared it's not normal this soon.

I started getting them just after 5 weeks. Freaked me right out at first even though it didn't hurt *that* much. They come and go now.

I've been pregnant before so I know what round ligament pains are and it's always my early pregnancy symptom! I don't think it can be round ligament pain because it just doesn't make much sense but it feels exactly like it. Same spot, same sharpness

Yeah, mine is dull and achy. Doesn't hurt bad, but more annoying. It was on the right side and now I'm having aching on my left side, but higher. Not really where my ovary would be I don't think. I don't know what's up, but I have EXTREMELY sore bbs. Especially my left one, I'm tired, my CM is creamy and I'm having these aches. I had all of this when I did get pregnant, but I'm trying my best to not get too excited considering I mc'd last time and I still have about 7 days until my AF would show up. I'm just hoping the early achiness isn't part of what caused my mc last time and a sign if I am pregnant again that it's going to happen again.

the achy feeling may be related to implantation hopefully, but the round ligament pain is more of a quick sharp pulling pain. it lasts for a couple of seconds, can take your breath away and then its gone until the next time you move wrong.

Thanks for your input brittany12. I had it last time all the way up to my mc though. So I don't know what it is. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->