4weeks 4 days pregnant.. Anyone else experiencing this...

Lara91

Reaction score
So about a week before I found out I was pregnant, I was constantly feeling wet down there (sorry tmi) but sometimes would feel like I'd wet myself& since then I've been experiencing a lot of clear runny discharge. Everytime I go to the toilet my knickers are wet. I can't remember experiencing this with pregnancy with my little boy (5year ago) is this happening to anyone else????? Getting a bit worried that I'm leaking fluid even though I don't know if it can happen this early on? Don't know if it's normal & im just worrying too much with it been so early??

That happened to me throughout first Tri with all of my babies. I felt like my period was coming, but it's just the pregnancy discharge brought on by all the hormones.

That happened to me throughout first Tri with all of my babies. I felt like my period was coming, but it's just the pregnancy discharge brought on by all the hormones.

So do you not think it's anything to worry about? Been going crazy first midwife appointment isn't for another 3 weeks yet. Seems a lifetime away.& first scan won't be till 12 weeks ahhhh. Yeah j always feel like I've come on my period it's a horrible feeling. I can't remember worrying this much with last pregnancy lol I'm a nervous wreck this time round!

I'm having this, not every single day but most days...it's gross lol but think it's normal

Yes! Yesterday, it was so much that I felt like I had wet myself.

I still have this now and I'm about 9 weeks just not as regularly as I was around 5 weeks x

You have a tiny bit of fluid in the sac at this stage. It's all normal discharge. I have tons of it still at 18 weeks. I also think pregnancy makes you sweat more down there too which makes undies feel wet.

It was normal for me with both of mine! I just wore a pad for reassurance. (I was convinced I was going to get my period and did not want to ruin my pants.)

It was normal for me with both of mine! I just wore a pad for reassurance. (I was convinced I was going to get my period and did not want to ruin my pants.)

Aw so glad waking up to read all these messages. Gonna try to worry now, it just seems a normal thing. Thank you everyone :) feel reassured :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->