5+1 and not really having any symptoms!

sunshine82

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Congrats to you all on bfps..:)

I'm 5+1 and I'm worried I'm not having any symptoms! I had hyperemises with my ds that starts at 6 weeks but can't remember before that what symptoms if any I had <6 weeks!

Is anyone else the same?

Love some first trimester buddies X

I didn't get a single symptom until 8 weeks, genuinely had no idea I was pregnant until 7 weeks when DH asked me to take a test as my period was so late. I've heard that symptoms unusually come at or after 6 weeks so it's still early days :hugs:

Hey sweetie!
I had no idea i was pregnant with DD until 10 weeks gone as i had no symptoms. The only give away was the growing bump!
Everyone is different!

This pregnancy so far has me peeing like never before, sore nipples, fatigue and occasional abdominal cramping. Xx

I'm really scared had some cramps and felt wet but as I had dark pants on I don't know what colour so wiped and there was some orangey cm I'm terrified :( waiting to hear back from doctor

I had a very symptomless first trimester, all i had was increased hunger. I never felt pregnant (still don't).

I had cramps throughout, still get them now, and also some brown spotting, but all is ok so far.

I really wouldn't worry, it is early for symptoms and also pregnant ladies can experience all kinds of strange cm.

I'm 5+3 today and really don't feel pregnant at all. I have occasional cramps and mild breast tenderness but I'm on 400mg of progesterone and feel like that's the only reason I have the tender breasts.
Good luck! Spotting can be normal in early pregnancy. Please update when you can. We're all thinking about you.

Thanks everyone :hugs: they've eased off now. I'm still waiting to hear from the doctor but fingers crossed I'm okay. Actually looked closer and cm clear and white but when I wiped after a wee it was quite orangey but that was wee sorry tmi so hope that maybe earlier was just odd colour wee from my prenatal vitamins. I've Drank some more water incase a little de hydrated. I've spoken to my best friend and feel better now it helps to talk as my oh is offshore I know I shouldn't say so early maybe but I feel better for confiding in her X

I had zero symptoms with all three of my pregnancies, don't panic!

Congratulations xx

Doctor called she just said to keep an eye on things as too early to go to the early pregnancy clinic. But if still pains at 6 weeks to get back. I feel really embarrassed now as when I called initially I didn't know it was orange wee! Lol! So embarrassing!
Reassuring too so many of you say no symptoms is normal! X

WI think my son, I didn't get sick until 8 weeks and they were very mild.

It's still pretty early to be experiencing symptoms I'm sure they will come! All 3 of my pregnancies have been very different. 1st I had such sore boobs and hardly any ms. My cramping was soo bad the first time. Second time no cramping but I was extremely sick and had sore boobs. This time no Breast changes at all, no morning sickness at all and only very mild cramping! Every time can be very different

All you ladies with symptomless yet successful pregnancies are awesome! I've really had none during any of my pregnancies and as much as I try to stay positive it worries me. Your experiences help!

I'm also 5+1. I have exhaustion but not much else as yet. With my first though I was fine until the 6 week mark and then bam I felt so sick..

Also if your prenatal vitamins contain b vitamins then they do make your pee light a bright yellowy colour so this plus dehydration may have been the cause.

I'm 5+2 and my symptoms seem to come and go. I've felt so bad the past 2 days but today am fine apart from not wanting to eat and fatigued. Try to get rest and not worry too much.

No cramps today :) I've actually told my boss at work and she was lovely gave me two hugs! I feel less pressure now. I've told her not to speak to team yet tho! Was not a great start to day one of my colleagues wasn't feeling well and came and sat right next to my desk rather than his and was heaving in to a plastic bag and running to loo to be sick. Did feel for him but he should've gone out of office not stay! I don't want norovirus or anything. Maybe I over reacted but I moved to a different desk and said he Should go home if sick big as could be contagious! I wouldn't normally be so precious but I wasn't putting myself in that situation if I could help it! I work in a mainly male team and thy thought I was being silly oh well have to look after my little beanie! X

I am 5w1d today and I dont have many symptoms either. When I was pregnant last pregnancy I didnt really get any symptoms until 7/8 weeks x

I was the same last time 6 weeks to the day I started bad sickness which was hyperemises.

I'm at work today and sooo tired feel really heady.

I am eating and drinking lots so not that but nothing really tasting nice. Our work canteen food is turning my tummy but as my packed lunch was gone by 11am I thought I'd have a jacket and beans and beans nice potato I couldn't face after one taste! Hahha I think the symptoms are coming now I am please in a way!

All you ladies with symptomless yet successful pregnancies are awesome! I've really had none during any of my pregnancies and as much as I try to stay positive it worries me. Your experiences help!

Well, here's another one for you. :) I didn't have a single symptom, other than being late. Had a dream pregnancy, not one single drop of sickness. Felt fantastic! I was that pregnant woman happily going about her life per usual. My darling boy was born perfectly healthy and just shy of 10 pounds.

Wish you all the best!

I'm 6 weeks no symptoms. My first 2 I had zero symptoms. I wasn't even extra tire . My 2nd 2 I had symptoms. And honestly I had the most symptoms in my miscarriage. I was extremely worried so that may have played a part in that. With my twin loss I was horribly sick but then again it was twins. So symptoms aren't in and of themselves cause for concern or not I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->