5+3 wks preg and dont need to pee anymore than usual

juliespencer9

Reaction score
hi all.
does anyone else in early pregnancy not need to pee anymore than usual?, im 5wks and 3 days preg, i never seem to wanna go, i havnt got a uti! at what stage did this start for you?
julie.

Im 10+3 and never really felt as though I need to wee more than usual either.

ah thanks thats easied my mind, i thought it was just me x

It comes later on normally. I am only getting it in the past 2 weeks as there is less room in me.

this didnt set in until i was about 9 or 10 weeks. Now im up 4 times in the night weeing - NOT fun! I dont like my sleep interuppted!

Ive been told it does ease off in the 2nd tri, which im looking foward to!

hmmm aparently alot of things are supposed to ease off in second tri, sounds too good to be true! hehe

I've always had really good bladder control and usually go in the morning and evening but in the last week I've found I need to go several times through the day and at least once at night. It's normal to not need to go more than usual at your stage so don't worry :hug:

I was early eg ariund time :witch: was due and now im not as bad. Well expect for night and ive that uch to pee out it wakes me up. I think the uterus doesnt lean as much on the bladder after say 12 weeks as its starts to raise out of the pelvic bone. Not sure of thats true just what i read

I am 6 weeks 6 days and not had to pee more yet either, seeing it as a blessing as my room at work is not near a toilet and I can only go at break and lunch times as I'm a teacher.

I am peeing at normal frequency still. Actually with my first pg I don't ever remember peeing more than usual. I drink plenty of water in the day whether pg or not, and so go a few times. I've not waken up needing to pee. Don't worry! x

Ive not had this either.
My sleep is still getting interupted but thats through wanting to be sick not needing to pee :dohh:

Your still really early on so you wouldnt expect to at that stage. when your uterus starts growing more thats when you may need to go more as its putting pressure on ur blader and when the baby grows too thats when you'll need to go as it will be on ur bladder alot!
X

I don't think I need to pee much more. I didn't last time round either except at the end.

Pleased to see your post. nice to know I'm not alone as I was worried that I wasn;t drinking enough as I wasn;t needing the loo more often-although I do have to get up in the night at least once. Nice to hear it's normal!!!
Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"