5+5 - burns after I pee

Nora88

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new here and European, so forgive my broken English ;)

I'm 5+5 and this is my first pregnancy! For a week I've had a burning or stinging feeling right when.my bladder is empty. It lasts for a few secs but after that it feels like my bladder is full for about half an hour. It's so uncomfortable and I dread using the bathroom :/
I try to drink a lot of water and it's not as bad when my bladder is full and the pee goes out at a fast speed (tmi sorry).

I went to the Dr. Monday to get my urine tested for an UTI but it came back negative. She suggested it's hormonal and/or because everything is stretching down there.

Has any of you experienced anything like it? Any tips except from drinking a ton of water?

Check with your doctor. I had a UTI when I was about that stage with my son.

Your test may have come back negative because your infection is still very early. I had this happen once. I took antibiotics to get rid of a UTI, but this didn't clear it completely. A week later I was back at the doctor still complaining of burning when I pee. Doc took a urine sample, negative. So I waited another week, and it was STILL burning when I peed. That time it was positive again and I was prescribed a different antibiotic, since the first had clearly left survivors.

EDIT: Your English is fine. Let me know if you need me to reword mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->