5+5 & spotting :(

Stargirl1993

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Anyone had any spotting at 5+5 ? I’m losing hope that everything is going to be ok. I’m waiting for the doctor to call in my heart I think I’m losing my baby again I’m
Heartbroken

I'm so sorry sweety :hugs:. I posted in the May thread too but I've had spotting around this time in pregnancy & everything went on to be ok. I hope this is the case for you as well.

I'm so sorry sweety :hugs:. I posted in the May thread too but I've had spotting around this time in pregnancy & everything went on to be ok. I hope this is the case for you as well.
Thankyou I’m a mess :( doctor is trying to get a scan booked ASAP she’s in contact with 2 epu x :cry:

Thankyou I’m a mess :( doctor is trying to get a scan booked ASAP she’s in contact with 2 epu x :cry:
I hope they're able to get you in ASAP! I also hope that you're able to get a nice healthy heartbeat to ease your mind. Just remember you could be a couple days off on your dates so a heartbeat is not guaranteed right now but they should still be able to see a sac.

Sorry hun, spotting is so scary. I had brown spotting from 5-9 weeks with my first, and horrible red spotting and bleeding at 9 weeks with this baby. Both times I had a small SCH which explained the bleeding, my babies were just fine. What colour was your spotting/how much was there? As scary as it is it can be completely normal :hugs:

DS1 I had spotting and blood from 6weeks to 8 weeks

DS2 I had spotting and blood from week 4 to week6, and I can confirm they are both here and healthy!

FX you get your scan soon! :hugs:

I had spotting around that time and a few other times too. I had an early scan and all was OK. Hope everything is OK for you too <3

I too had spotting right around the same time as you. Luckily so far everything has been OK and the docs couldn't explain it. Best wishes and I hope your ok x

Thankyou everyone x I’m so scared haven’t herd anything from the epu yet I hope they call first thing in the morning x I haven’t had anymore spotting and I’ve had no pain x I really don’t have any hope :cry: I struggle to keep positive I suffer with depression too witch don’t help my negative thinking x

I hope that you hear from them soon. Thinking of you :hugs:

I had spotting with my daughter at 15dpo. She’s 2! Looking forward to positive results from your scan <3

I’ve still not had a call from doctors or epu :cry:

I can’t see this having a good ending anyway :( don’t really have any symptoms anymore either if I remember right I had really bad sickness by now with my daughter . I had some sickness a few days ago but nothing now. I’m so stressed and scared

i had spotting with all 3 of my previous pregnancies. My last one (Karliah 18months) was labeled as a threatened miscarriage 2x at 12 and 15 weeks. I even had clots with bright red blood. She ended us having underdeveloped lungs and did a 2 week NICU stay. I had to deliver at 37 weeks due to Cholestasis of pregnancy.

So sorry to read this, hope everything turns out ok for you x

Hi hon I really hope they get u in ASAP so they can hopfully put ure mind at rest.
With all 6 of my losses I never spotted I just poured with blood. No cramps or anything just a whoosh of bright red blood and the pain started when the clots started and then I was doubled over.

With my first baby I had a bleed (not spotting) at 6 weeks and we had a scan and see baby and heartbeat but sadly I did go onto to lose that baby at almost 11 weeks.
And there was no warning like pain or anything. I was just at work and felt this sudden gush and it was blood.

However with my youngest son I had spotting at 12 weeks. It was when I wiped and it was pink and I had cramps.
I feared the worse but I was able to get into the EPU that same day and everything was fine.
I had on and off spotting from 12 to 13 weeks and still don't know why.
My midwife told me its very common to spot in the first trimester.
Sometimes it can be implantation still.

Im keeping everything crossed that all will be OK.
Any form of bleeding in pregnancy is so scary and I'm so sorry ure going through this but im hoping its nothing and all will be just fine

Also its normal for symptoms to come and go and come back again in very early pregnancy.
Thinking of you

Hope ure ok and the spotting has stopped hon

Hey, I had no more spotting after that Thankyou for all the reassuring replies x

I have my scan tomorrow I should be 6+4 or 6+5 x

it’s at 9:30am and I’m absolutely crapping myself about it :-( just don’t want to get bad news and I’m in there on my own x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->