5/6 weeks pregnant with rainbow! So nervous help!!

Luna1723

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage about 6th months ago with my first pregnancy, which devastated me but we decided to try again very quickly. I got my BFP last week and I’m really struggling to keep my stress under control and I can’t bring myself to be excited because I’m so scared I’ll miscarriage again! My symptoms are totally different this time, my breast tenderness and slight nausea has been coming and going which is driving me insane. I’ve had some lower back pain since before I got my positive test, and I don’t feel tired at all! Ive also been having diarrhoea and constipation. The sudden loss of symptoms was my first sign of miscarriage last time and I’m so unbelievably stressed that my symptoms are so mild this time and every time I wake up and don’t have any symptoms I feel sick to my stomach. Is it normal for symptoms to come and go? Can anyone give me some reassurance? According to the dates of my last period I’m 5 weeks 5 days which is round about the time I miscarried last time. So I’m so unbelievably tense. I don’t have my booking appointment with my midwife until the 8th April

Last edited:
Congratulations! I know how hard it is to be pregnant after a loss. I have noticed that when I have a chemical pregnancy or a miscarriage my symptoms are really strong immediately and then immediately disappear. However with my son and now with this baby my symptoms arrived slowly and some days are worse than others nausea wise etc. It still is :) I know how scary it is. Even days now when I’m not as nauseous I worry myself and then as soon as it returns I wish I made the most of feeling good lol! I’m sure everything is ok hun x

Thank you and congr
Congratulations! I know how hard it is to be pregnant after a loss. I have noticed that when I have a chemical pregnancy or a miscarriage my symptoms are really strong immediately and then immediately disappear. However with my son and now with this baby my symptoms arrived slowly and some days are worse than others nausea wise etc. It still is :) I know how scary it is. Even days now when I’m not as nauseous I worry myself and then as soon as it returns I wish I made the most of feeling good lol! I’m sure everything is ok hun x

Thank you for responding, congratulations to you too. I feel like I’m over analysing everything and driving myself insane I woke up this morning and had no breast tenderness at all and that’s what happened to me last time. It’s hard not to draw comparisons x

Thought I would update, booked a private scan and had it today. Little bean is progressing as they should, 7 weeks today and saw their little heart beat flickering away! Was literally the most emotional moment of my life! I know I’m not out of the woods yet but I definitely have a bit more hope now ❤️

Congratulations! Hope everything is going well for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->