5-6DPO Symptoms?? Anyone else?

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
Alright...so I am about 5-6DPO and for the last three days I have consistently had these symptoms...PMS or BFP? Anyone else experiencing this? This will be baby #2 for me, so im a little familiar but dont remember really.

1. Bloated, lower uterus
2. Lower uterus small pains/cramping/slight back cramping
3. Dull headache on and off
4. Egg white CM yesterday, lotion CM today and the days leading up to yesterday
5. SORE BBs, tingling nipples, nipple pains, nerve twitch pains around my nipples
6. Darkening nipples
7. My husband says i "look" prettier the last few days, whatever that means lol
8. Teeth sensitive to cold water, sorta abnormal

IDK what to think, I do NOT want to get my hopes up :cry:

Any input would be great ladies!!! This is our first cycle we are TTC after my husbands vasectomy reversal, so the odds are not in our favor to get pregnant right away but the dr we saw has had most of his patients get pregnant within the first 3 months. He does a special reversal only 1% of doctors can do in the world. Fingers and toes crossed we are having our miracle baby!!! :dust:

I think your signs sound promising :) I experienced those same symptoms around 6 DPO which I think was implantation day because I did, in fact, get my :bfp:

Good luck!

I hope so!! I woke up to day super crampy and with a pretty good headache. I now have a consistent urgency to pee like a uti but no pain with it at all. Last night my right boob had some milk when I was rubbing it cuz it hurt SO bad. This is baby #2 and I got my boobs done so I'm excited to see it back cuz I've been concerned about breastfeeding!

Hi Reversalmommy:flower:

I also have symptoms and I'm about 6dpo

1. Headaches is my first symptom, it started about 3 days ago.
2. Very tired, yawning a lot during the day.
3. Very bloated more than usual, I don't get bloated until the day before Af.
4. Nipples are very sore ( same soreness when pregnant this past September)
5. Cramping on and off since yesterday.
6. Tons and tons of white/yellow lotion creamy cm.
7. Feel cold but when I lay next to kids or hubby they say I'm very warm.
8. Veins on my hands are very visible and had little waves of nausea today.

Let's update as we feel anything different and see where it leads us:winkwink:
Af or bfp :happydance: hopefully :bfp:

Hey I'm about 5dpo so I'll join in please ....😄

So far ....
Cramping down really low plus a bit of tummy ache on and off
Sore nipples
Had a bit of red blood in with cm after we BD
Cervix moved higher and got firmer but I'm not sure what it's supposed to do as never checked before 😱
Generally feel like AF on the way --- she's not really due for at least another week or so but with the cramps and the red blood I'm thinking she might get me early!

Frustrates me how AF and pregnancy symptoms are so similar!!

Hello everyone !
6dpo also.Here are my symptoms from1 dpo till now.
1. Cramps in lower abdomen mostly until 5 dpo
2. Very Sore and achy breasts . On 4 dpo i felt like someone was ripping/pulling my breasts. Lasted for 10 mins
3. Bloated
4. Headaches and lower backaches, also had like pinches in my legs in the genital area.
5. Creamy white lotion like CM

This would be our first baby and it's the first month we really ttc, we weren't ttcing before but didn't prevent also. We used the pull out method for 8 and a half years now without any other contraceptive method and never got pregnant. Hope to catch that egg or will keep ttcing. Baby dust to all!:baby::kiss:

Ahhhh, we are all so similar! Hopefully thats a good sign for us, but maybe its normal. It appears to be normal lol I am taking a test sat with FMU, still may be a little early but hopefully I get something!! If any of you get anything I hope you alert us!!

I have had lotiony CM too, about med amount not a lot, but I have had some random spurts of egg white cm out of nowhere when I wipe the last 2 days.

Today 7 dpo. I have really bad muscles aches and backaches. My CM went from white lotion to some milky ewcm . These are my opks from 3.4.5 and 7 dpo. I am pretty sure i ovulated on cd 11 because after that i was completely dry.

Attachments

• 2017-01-12 18.12.35.jpg
    2017-01-12 18.12.35.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 10
Oh, what the hell... I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but in a twisted way, it's actually kind of fun.

1 DPO - none, sticky CM
2 DPO - light acne and a strange stabbing pain on the right-hand side of my abdomen, level with my bellybutton. Can't recall ever having that kind of pain before; too strong to ignore. Creamy CM
3 DPO - Same stabbing pain, but not as bad or frequent. Creamy CM
4 DPO - Stabbing pain continues, but even lighter and less frequent now. Slight pain in left breast when applying pressure to nipple. Different from normal breast tenderness which occurs a few days prior to AF. Light acne, and creamy CM

And here I am 5 DPO. So far, nothing to report other than a slightly sharp temp increase, and no more stabbing pains (so far). But I'm looking forward to tomorrow when the real "symptoms" start... hopefully!

8 dpo. Woke up and blew my nose and i had stringes of blood in it. I never get a nose bleed. This is my FMu ic i took this morning. I'm a poas addict i know it's early but i will keep testing. I think i might see a line there, but anyway, too early. Photo taken at 3 mins and at 5 mins.

Attachments

• 2017-01-13 11.41.36.jpg
    2017-01-13 11.41.36.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 2017-01-13 11.34.00.jpg
    2017-01-13 11.34.00.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20170113_112459.jpg
    20170113_112459.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 16
8 dpo. Woke up and blew my nose and i had stringes of blood in it. I never get a nose bleed. This is my FMu ic i took this morning. I'm a poas addict i know it's early but i will keep testing. I think i might see a line there, but anyway, too early. Photo taken at 3 mins and at 5 mins.

Haha I am a POAS addict too!!

I'm too nervous to as I'm convinced I'm out! I'm about 7 DOO and already have my typical AF symptoms 😡😡😡

I'm too nervous to as I'm convinced I'm out! I'm about 7 DOO and already have my typical AF symptoms 😡😡😡

I think I'm out too...idk I'm having weird symptoms and my boobs look like spider webs so that's throwing me off

That sounds promising RM!! For me nothing is different! Literally my boobs and cramps feel the same!! Even down to the same tummy ache I get before AF! 😢

That sounds promising RM!! For me nothing is different! Literally my boobs and cramps feel the same!! Even down to the same tummy ache I get before AF! 😢

Idk...lol my cm is weird this cycle though. Normally before AF I have so much it's in my undies and this cycle I have none in my undies but when I check my cervix it's super slick and lotion/white with a few times being egg white and having gooey not sticky "booger" like globs of white cm.

See you have lots of good signs!! Your def not out!

SO far all bfNs for me

Me too :cry: I've taken a couple IC today.
Hubby is so convinced we aren't out yet b/c AF hasn't shown, but I dunno... Just not feeling a lot of hope right now.

I'm going to buy other tests after work today. It probably won't make a lick of a difference, but eh... I'll give another brand a shot.

SO far all bfNs for me

Me too :cry: I've taken a couple IC today.
Hubby is so convinced we aren't out yet b/c AF hasn't shown, but I dunno... Just not feeling a lot of hope right now.

I'm going to buy other tests after work today. It probably won't make a lick of a difference, but eh... I'll give another brand a shot.

Haha right...I am gonna try FMU with an early detection test. Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->