5-6DPO Symptoms?? Anyone else?

How is everyone? I am 14 dpo af supposed to show today or maybe tomorrow. I have a lot of milky white CM..i usually have cramps 2 days before af but now nothing... and also i use to have some pinky white discharge before af and now is just white.. tested everyday with cheapies but bfn... hope af doesn't show

How is everyone? I am 14 dpo af supposed to show today or maybe tomorrow. I have a lot of milky white CM..i usually have cramps 2 days before af but now nothing... and also i use to have some pinky white discharge before af and now is just white.. tested everyday with cheapies but bfn... hope af doesn't show

I am in the same boat! Weird CM for me. It goes from egg white, to clear to lotion, all BFNs too :(

Today is my 7DPO and I think I may have felt implantation this morning! It was like a quick sharp pain that lasted for a second and was not too bad bit still made me say "ouch!". Never felt that before so I'm hopeful but trying not to get my hopes up. Then I was really nauseous whIle watching a movie tonight with DH and his cousin. Crossing my fingers!!!

I am 5dpo and symptom spotting like crazy!
This is our fourth month TTC #4
So far I have very tender BBs and lots of pulling/scratching feelings in my uterus.
FX for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->