5/7DPO symptoms but unsure if just pre-AF?

SNOWBABE

Reaction score
TMI....I am approx 5 to 7 dpo and not symptom spotting rather I just dont feel right and very tired. I feel quite warm to touch have been like this for 24hrs. My cervix is low-ish, soft but closed and central but pointing slightly backwards (2nd month of checking CP and CM). I have excessive watery cm with white-ish colour to it (no odour) I have had cramps for 5-7days often quite painful and constant backache. My breasts are heavish but tingling then sharp shooting pains from nipple inwards. I have had headache on n off for couple of days. I am bloated, gassy and feel like AF is gonna happen any minute. I know it is way too early to POAS so shant bother til AF due or after as last month I was 5 days late and was mega heavy with vomiting and really bad cramps. + OPK on CD 15
Have you girls got anything similar? + OPK cd15

We Bd on cd 8.9.11.12.13.14.15.16.17,18 nothing since as too tired

How many dpo do you normally go before AF? I started getting AF cramps on Sunday (10 dpo) but wasn't due until today so tested on Tuesday (at 12 dpo) and got BFP. Your luck could be in.

AF due approx 10th March so got 7days to go but just feel off it.

TMI....I am approx 5 to 7 dpo and not symptom spotting rather I just dont feel right and very tired. I feel quite warm to touch have been like this for 24hrs. My cervix is low-ish, soft but closed and central but pointing slightly backwards (2nd month of checking CP and CM). I have excessive watery cm with white-ish colour to it (no odour) I have had cramps for 5-7days often quite painful and constant backache. My breasts are heavish but tingling then sharp shooting pains from nipple inwards. I have had headache on n off for couple of days. I am bloated, gassy and feel like AF is gonna happen any minute. I know it is way too early to POAS so shant bother til AF due or after as last month I was 5 days late and was mega heavy with vomiting and really bad cramps. + OPK on CD 15

lol :blush: no wonder you are tired all that BD ing :blush: sorry only joking.

I too have backache, tingly nipples to go with all my other symptoms but no idea of my cycle or whats happening as just stopped BCP

Good luck 4 you :)

Snowbabe, I feel your pain... I believe we are waiting for the wicked witch on the same day... look at https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/top-10-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php and you can compare symptoms... mine are similar to yours. No idea yet and I don't want to drtive myself nuts... but I hope I hope...Fingers Xd!

I don't have much to say about the symptoms cuz I got all confused all the time. :)

BUT GOOD LUCK to you and ***BABYDUST***!!!

LOL you Bd'ed loads! I think it is ok to BD every other day because it gives the swimmers time to stock back up lol Hopefully so much BD gives you a great chance :flower:

Im not hopeful this month as all my symptoms have stopped except I'm very thirsty. I have no cramps, no tingly BB's, no headaches no nothing now so I await the red witch showing up. I have been up to a week or 2 late so I guess I'll wait for her.
I do hope all you lovely ladies have a BFP soon. I can look forward to next month if we dont hit the target this month.Maybe have a xmas baby...x

Currently in the 2ww at 6 or 7 dpo- we insemed at home with fresh sperm on feb 28, march and twice on march 2nd, I had the darkest opk surge on march 2nd so I am hoping I o'd on the 3rd. Having light waves of cramping off and on not consistent, bbs are veiny and n's seem dark, not painful but sensitive. The thing is, I had some of these signs last month and it was a BFN so I am trying to ignore signs and wait it out. AF due on March 18th. I did notice that these slight cramps are more frequent than last month and feel more like AF than last month. Maybe implantation is happening. Best wishes ladies and I hope we all get to post that BFP!! :kiss:

Im not hopeful this month as all my symptoms have stopped except I'm very thirsty. I have no cramps, no tingly BB's, no headaches no nothing now so I await the red witch showing up. I have been up to a week or 2 late so I guess I'll wait for her.
I do hope all you lovely ladies have a BFP soon. I can look forward to next month if we dont hit the target this month.Maybe have a xmas baby...x

when is the witch due? have you tested yet?

My AF is due anytime from today. I never bother testing til I feel I am so sure as I have had test not work before and bloods done come back saying I was weeks but have been months so I shall hang in til AF shows or not.

My AF is due anytime from today. I never bother testing til I feel I am so sure as I have had test not work before and bloods done come back saying I was weeks but have been months so I shall hang in til AF shows or not.

ok keeping fingers crossed for you [-o<

Good luck sweetie :hugs:

AF got me on 11th so I am now 3dpo so onto next month. I aint upset either as the BFP train is full of up's n down's. I will eventually get a BFP so not worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->