5 days after missed period and Evaps everytime!

sillysamy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I am new to this website and would be regular now since we will be starting ttc in about 6 months. Though this is the first time ever that I have missed my period, normally my period starts within 5 days max from the last period date so I give it that margin. Now even after that margin its been 5 more days so technically its 10 days post my due period. I have very very little cramping but no periods so I took this Dollar Tree Test just to be sure. (Also, sorry for, TMI, my hubby didn't e.. in me so I guess I won't be preggy!!)

I can't see and a BFN within time limit and after that always evaporation!

Only thing that I have some cramps getting me worried.

First pic is of Yesterday and second one is of Today morning.[IMG]https://i64.tinypic.com/wwkay1.jpg[/IMG]
https://i64.tinypic.com/15yhz00.jpg

Any help, thoughts on this pls would be great! <3 :flower:

I see a line very noticeable but thin. We dont have these tests here so ive no experience of what line should look like.
Can u take a different brand?

Thanks!! I will definitely take again in a few days may be if AF does not come. :coffee: thank you all so much. Just that its not in the time frame specified and that I have heard thin lines are evaps so thats what this could be. ty <3:kiss:

I've gotten several lines exactly like these on dollar store tests and they turned out to be evap lines... :(

Yea, initially I was a lil panicking but even I guess it makes all sense that these are evap lines. ty :flower:

I used Dollar Tree tests a couple times while TTC this baby. I very often got thin lines just like those, but they only showed up after the time limit. Under the time limit, the test would be BFN.

I was surprised because with FRERs and Wondfos, they warn against reading the tests after the time limit. Despite that, I have never had a line spontaneously show up after the time limit on a FRER or Wondfo. It's only on the Dollar Tree tests that get these dark, but very thin lines after the time limit. I assumed the Dollar Tree lines were evaps, and confirmed by having a beta done. My hCG came back at <1 miU/mL.

So I personally think the Dollar Tree tests are just very prone to evaps after the time limits.

Thanks dear! Seems like you expecting! loads and loads baby dust. :dust: I would be confused I know because this is the first time ever in my life I missed on period for such long. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->