5 days late no period ...

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:
so it feels like a small life time since ive been on BnB and its only been a year! i now have a beautiful bouncing baby boy who is one in three weeks time! But me and DH have decided to start trying for number 2! i need some advice as first time round we started trying i conceived the first month of trying, and tested the day of my missed period and got a straight up positive...well i didnt think it would happen straight away this time as now i am a few pounds heavier and this month alone we have only done the full shebang twice and that was in the last week for the rest of the month we have used the pull out technique sorry TMI but i tested with first morning urine this morning and it today would have marked me being 4 days late but i got a negative on a clear blue digital test. BUT my right boob has been leaking on the odd occasion my nipples have darkened ive been getting dizzy spells and headaches and im tired and eating loads! i have doctors first thing tomorrow but i guess what im asking is has anyone had a negative test but been pregnant? would it be too soon to tell?

thanks in advance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->