5 days late

capture182

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm currently 5 days late for AF (CD 34) and was due on May 8th. My cycles have been 29 days for the past 5 months so I'm not really sure what's going on. My boyfriend and I aren't trying, but we aren't really preventing either. I haven't had any symptoms that I'm aware of.. PMS or pregnancy besides the fact that I've been really tired, increase in hunger, and today I've had slight pain in my right ovary/pelvic area. It doesn't feel like cramps I get before my period so..

I also took an HPT this afternoon and it was negative. Not sure if AF is just late or I'm testing too early? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you :)

Maybe go to the doctor for a blood test. That will give you an accurate reading for hcg level than a urine test would. I will be stalking this thread :munch: because your symptoms sound exactly like mine are today. I'm barely having any symptoms except increased hunger, increased urination, tiredness (my eyes are bloodshot and they are almost NEVER bloodshot even when I don't get enough sleep) and the pinching ovary pain that comes and goes. Problem is that my period isn't due until May 21 so I still have some time to wait to test LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->