5 Days of +++ OPK???????

vanessamarie

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I need a little advice about my OPK's. I have been OPKing all month all --- until the last 5 days they have all been ++++ can some let me know what this means:wacko: may be take a look at my chart..

once you've Ovulated can you still get a ++ OPK?

Have you tested? Sounds like maybe you are pregnant with that many positive opks! x

You may receive positive OPKs for 3-4 days. Only thing that confirms O is a temp rise if you're temping. Are they all at the same darkness?
Actually, there is no need for OPK testing after the first positive because only the first peak have meaning. The rest of the cycle you'll have some level of LH in your body. So, the second or third positive generally doesn't mean anything. However if they are all very very dark for 5 days maybe your body is struggling to ovulate OR some ladies ovulate twice one or two days apart.
Maybe I didn't help a lot but these are all I know about this.
Good luck!

Thanks for everyones suggestions and help. It just becomes really frustrating sometimes. I wait all month for a positive then I get It now I'm wishing for a negative:nope: The last 2 OPK's have been the darkest, yesterdays being darkest right away. I am charting but after this morning I'm starting to think my bbt thermometer is unreliable I took my temp 5 times this morning back to back and got different readings every time. So I think I need a new one. I haven't tested this morning yet, I will test around 1130 am hoping for a negative. I don't think I could be prego but I guess I can take a test just to confirm.

If you were pregnant you wouldn't get negatives when you started to test. They would all be positive. So, if this keeps going like that maybe you can consult your doctor.

I used to get +++++ opks then ------opks and then +++++opks and then ----opks.. and then my af! I think you always have LH in your system soo our bodies are bit tricky and testing us sometimes....

i have just looked at your chart and it looks like you have ov a couple of days ago, gl! im with you on the long cycles waiting and waiting for ov, GL to you hun i hope you caught the egg :thumbup:

I had this exact thing happen last month. After two positives, my temp spiked (so I assumed I had ovulated) and then I still got positives for the three more days. I thought maybe I had ovulated twice and DH was teasing me about twins. I asked a midwife and she said if you have a particularly strong LH surge it can still in your body for a while and cause the positives even after you already ovulated. And I didn't get pregnant with twins (or any at all).

Thank you for asking this question. I have had 2 dark almost +ves, then for sure +ve, then -ve, then today +ve again. I am so confused. My cycles are between 28 and 31 days. There are fraternal twins in my family. Maybe that's why I have 2 +ves. This is my first month using these. Not impressed so far. Maybe will try a different kind next month. Or hopefully won't have to. :winkwink:

Thank you for asking this question. I have had 2 dark almost +ves, then for sure +ve, then -ve, then today +ve again. I am so confused. My cycles are between 28 and 31 days. There are fraternal twins in my family. Maybe that's why I have 2 +ves. This is my first month using these. Not impressed so far. Maybe will try a different kind next month. Or hopefully won't have to. :winkwink:

What Brand Opk are you using. What was strange with mine is I would use First Response and get +++++ for those 5 days and they were definitely positive and then using the same urine sample I would dip the Clear Blue Digital with the smiley face and always got a ---- So I don't know what is going on. After my 5 positives I started spotting for 6 days :growlmad: Right now i don't know if I'm 15 DPO or on CD16:nope: Today I just stopped my CVS picked up 20 Answer brand OPK's they were on sale for $17 I'm gonna give those a try

Vanessa Marie, I am using life brand OPK. They are the drug store brand at Shopper's Drug Mart in Canada. They give a pink line that is darker than the control pink line. I got a definite +ve again today. I have no idea if I've O'd yet. I am so frustrated by these OPK. I am also temping and haven't had an increase in temp yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->