5 days until due date and

zilla

Reaction score
OH is insistent on going out with his friends tonight.
When the last 2 times he's been out, his phone hasn't connected because of lack of signal where they go. (He's not drinking though).
DS was 5 days early and a 4 hour labour so I'm worries that this one will be even shorter and he won't make it home, that's if I even manage to get hold of him.
He's making me feel so guilty for trying to stop him going, don't know what to do !

I defo don't think he should be going BUT that's men for you! Can you not take down all his friends numbers? Even get the phone number for the place he's going to, you can always ring there? Men are all the same lol, My OH took on a job 3 1/2 hours away last week and my last labour was 2 1/2 hours, somehow he still thinks 'it will be fine'. I personally would put my foot down, how many other weekends is there gonna be? He could at least just wait until baby is here. Don't feel bad either.

I really don't think he should be doing that especially if your first labour was so quick, this one could be even quicker. I know my OH wouldn't dream of doing that.

You definitely shouldn't feel guilty.

he stayed in in the end :)
still no baby though! lol

Glad he stayed in. I remember on my due date dh left and didn't have his phone turned on. I was furious! Luckily I didn't need to reach him, but if I would have... :growlmad:

oh no!
it's so hard not knowing and trying to plan ahead without having any clue when they're going to put in an appearance isn't it!

IM happy for you that he stayed! Even tho nothing happened. It would have been totally selfish on his part to go. You shouldn't feel guilty on the least, you needed him. Thats the point and what matters. My dh won't go anywhere if it means leaving me home alone. I told him to go to the store yesterday and he refused. Im glad your dh stayed.....that shows that he put you and baby as first priority :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->