5 dpo, anyone wanna wait with me???

Luvspnk31

Reaction score
Soooo... I'm here unexpectedly, but I figure I might as well make the most of the wait, lol!!! I tested tonight even though I KNOW it's way too early. Of course bfn, will probably test again 8-9 dpo. I have always gotten a BFP around then, no guarantees though!! :)

Well I'm about 3dpo!! I wanna wait with you!

I think I'm just ovulating today, and have just BDd :) So you guys are ahead of me but I'll wait with you till you get your BFP!

I still have like 12 days to wait ! :(

So impatient! When do you ladies plan to test?

Well, I've already been, lol. I know, I'm sooo bad!!! I know it's way too early. I'm 6dpo today, so I'll probably start for real by 9-10 dpo. I've had positives as early as 8 dpo, but that's not necessarily the "norm".

I think I'm only just Oing today so still have to wait at least another week or so before testing :( good luck ladies!

I'm 5 dpo... curious about symptoms... I don't have symptoms. Just sore breast but that's normal from progesterone rise. And some twinges but that's also normal I guess fro. Corpus lueum producing progesterone incase of pregnancy.

Well, in my obsessive need to test, heres this mornings!!!! 7 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_20140426_115809_449.jpg
    IMG_20140426_115809_449.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 24
Ok, now I'm paranoid. Took another this morning, and could maybe barely see a line. The one from yesterday was def within time limit, and still there. I know it's still early, but was hoping to see maybe slightly darker today. I've NEVER had an evap within time on an FRER. I've had them much later, and I've see the disappearing positives. Guess I'm looking for some reassurance???

Hello I will only be on 1dpo tomorrow so you are all ahead of me. We bd a lot so I'm hoping we caught the egg. First time trying after mc in March, I then waited to have first AF before trying,I'm keeping everything crossed I fall again.

And that def looks like a second line to me!! Even a faint line means a positive (not like opk tests) my line didn't become dark until AF was due when I fell in February. So that's looking very positive! Congrats! X

I'm on CD4! I'll be waiting with guys as well. Please disregard, i just realize u guys have already O LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->