5 dpo.. first tww in forever!

Flibberty87

Pregnant with my rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm now 5 dpo. My first unmedicated cycle since god knows when...

Little background. I have severe PCOS and I had ovarian drilling done last month and didn't ovulate till CD31 but at least I ovulated! Last time I ovulated (for definite) was April 2013 and I fell pregnant which I unfortunately lost at almost 11 weeks.

I had just about given up hope that the drilling had worked when by CD28 (Thursday) alllll of my opks had been negative. Well that morning when I got home from my night shift I did an opk.. it was positive! My first ever! Then by my evening test it was definitely positive, super duper dark. Felt what I think was ov pain early on Sunday morning then my temp went up Monday and has stayed up so for the first time ever, FF has confirmed ovulation.

Now, at 5dpo, I've been gassy, had left sided cramps and pressure, broke out in spots (which I never ever do) had a constant headache for 2/3 days and my back hurts. Then tonight I got to work feeling dreadful. I've hardly slept for the last couple nights even though I am EXHAUSTED. I've got heartburn too which I don't suffer from usually :/

Sorry for the massive post! Just need someone to keep me company is this tww that feels like an eternity!

Anyone else same dpo?

Flib x

Hey I am 1 dpo today so not as far as you but I will wait it out with you. Sounds like you have really been through the ringer, hope it settles out for you. This is cycle 17 for me so I am just about fed up. Looking forward to chatting with you. I see you are in England so I imagine it is prettt late there right about now, I have a friend in london.

Yea, it's almost 2:30am but I work night shift :)

This is month 15 since my mc with zero cycles :/ and the cycle I fell pregnant was a clomid cycle. But then I became resistant to it. Hoe do you cope with this tww? It's going too slow! I am going to Spain on Tuesday though for 4 days so no temping or testing till at least 13dpo when I get home :)

Where abouts are you?

Its 10 pm here. I find it fascinating how different it is in different parts of the world. This is month 9 since my mc and 17 months ttc in total. I am no help, I cant cope during the 2 ww any better than anyone else lol. I usually cave and test around 10 dpo but dont think I will this time bc I just don't think my timing was right. Dh is having a sa on monday so pretty excited for that.

I am in San Antonio tx.

Well I hope the SA goes ok! I would probably cave and test early but I'll be on holiday in another country and hopefully it will get off my mind for a couple days. I am tempted to take a couple of tests with me though. But I guess I could always buy one out there if I absolutely felt the need to.

We did everything we could at the right time so I can only wait and hope.

I did get a ttc reading from a psychic lady a few months ago and she said I would have a girl in June. If I was pregnant now I would be due in June I think!

I really want to do that but I dont know if I could find a reputable one

Just did an online calculator thingymajiggy and it said my due date would be June 14th! Eee I can only wait and hope!

Another one told me a boy and November to find out, conceive or deliver. She also told me I would need medical help and i just needed just a little kick to get my body going. She knew absolutely nothing about me other than my name and DOB. Either way I'd be happy :)

I need your advise ladies :) So 99% of the time this app (p tracker) is dead on with ovulation, cm and cervical position during ovulation. For starters I tracked nothing this month.... Went on a more relaxed approach. So my calendar shows ovulation on CD 14 and I noticed EWCM, CD 15 I noticed slippery watery/ creamy, CD 16 cervix too high to reach loads of creamy cm and CD 17 cervix still too hight to reach and tons of EWCM . I though I was 3 DPO on CD17... Then I started to dry up on CD 18 So what do you ladies think ?? Think ovulated on CD 17?

Its impossible to know without temping. But from what you described sounds like o could have been cd 17.

Yea, could have been CD17 but without temping you can't ever be certain!

I'm 10 minutes away from 6dpo. I feel like it was months ago I got the pos opk.. time is going so slow! I decided I'm going to take a test on 9dpo before I go to Spain then decide when to test again. If I get a faint bfp then I'll test while I'm away. if it's bfn I'll test when I get back at 13dpo. I have never wanted anything so badly. It breaks my heart to think that the one and only thing I've ever been so sure I want I may not be able to have :(

Hi!
I am here by happy accident. I ovulated too early and we enjoyed a night without a goalie thinking we were safe. :haha: Anyway here I am 5dpo.
Symptoms:
low back ache
heavy crampy uterous
gassy
sooo tired
skin break out

good luck to all of you!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Sounds exactly like my symptoms! I'm hoping they're good! Not too happy with the breakout like... I never get spots and these are vicious :mad:

Flibberty- good luck testing, hope you get a bfp.

Movinmama- symptoms sound promising. Good luck.

Afm - 3 dpo today (I think) , yesterday was rough bc I have really bad acid reflux which is totally unrelated, also had cramps most of the day. Who knows I wont look into anything anymore been disappointed to many times

I've been kept busy all day today and will be tomorrow too so hopefully time will go a little quicker. Trying my best not to symptom spot but about an hour ago I had the sensation that AF had came.. it was just a load of creamy cm (sorry if tmi) I'm usually pretty dry around this point. Ah well. Only time will tell :)

Fingers crossed for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->