5 DPO.lets share symptoms and count down together.cnt go through dis alone.

TTC86JMS

Reaction score
im officially 5 DPO,im having very tender nipples.having lower abdominal pain,like AF pain.when i BD i have pain on my right side around ovary site.i do hope 4 a :bfp: this month.my next AF is due on the 14th january. i hope it doesnt cum.if anyone is on 5 DPO lets count down together,i cant go thru this alone

me, im 5dpo too!

Very Very Sore nipples, and abit of heartburn.

Fingers Crossed!

Me too!

Cramping in tummy last night was so awful.

Lets hope it will be our month! :D xxx

I'm about 4/5 dpo... I'll symptom spot with you ladies! I know its not a great thing, but it keeps me motivated! Not a lot to report today tho..... FX for all of us!

Me too...I'm 5/6 dpo. Not a lot of symptoms yet...just some cramping. I think my nipples may be a little more tender than usual but that could just be my imagination (mine has thought up some crazy things since ttc!). Oh yeah and yesterday and today I have definitely had an increase in my sense of smell...it's really bizarre. Last night at work my co worker was eating blueberry yogurt and a banana and I could smell it so strong even though she was across the room!

Are you ladies getting heartburn? if so, is it ongoing or does it come and go? ive had some heartburn throughoutthe day that comes and goes....

Hey I'll join the madness I'm 4 dpo today and Wow, I've had the mild cramps, strong pee and oily complexion with a fat old zit... gross.. A lil white cm and oh yeah the tummy bloat oh my... bbs are fuller. Its early but I never break out so EEKKK could be... possibly.... bean in progress... the wait begins... :lol:

FX'd we all get out BFP's soon... :dust: :dust: :dust:

hi ladies,gud 2 be having some prtners to share this with.today im 6 DPO,nipples gettin mor painful ,breast seems fuller (but it might b my imagination),going to pee mor often then usual.last nyt got uo 3 tyms!!!other than that same same,not really tired.started having sum mild headache...if dat counts as a symptom :haha: .after all,i hope im not just pschologicaly inventing symptoms.wat r u gals feeling today?

i just started thread before seen this i'll join you!..

pretty much same..

im getting af VERY very mild cramps in lower tummy.. it doesn't hurt when i have sex but i feel like partner cant put it all way up i tense up as i feel its going to hurt (sorry tmi)

im also getting mild sicky feeling in tummy,

@ pugmama, no heartburn for me,i do hope this is d month,after a year of trying...

Nothing to report today :( My cramps has gone completely, and only got dull pains at the moment. I am not going to have my hope up and testing when I am a few days late as last time I thought I was preggy but the period shown up 6 days late and I worked out the reason behind it was that I was ill and stress. Xx

Plz gals,quit it wit d (TMI)der cn neva b 2 much info wen we r all desperate,I want 2 kno all d symptoms so we kno we r not alone,dnt u agree?if it hurts wen we BD or our CM is dis way or dat way,then we get a BFP,every1 will check 4 them 2 cling on 2 a bit of hope dat dis month is her month.m I'm actually havin less CM than b4 I started TTC n started fertility treatment,but it has been white n sort of creamy!!!how r d rest of yurs?

i havnt got any cm. I feel moist not completely dry but not loads..

i know i ov's 31st had spotting and cramps

Ahh the lovely things we have to talk about trying to conceive... I've noticed the white cm too, mild cramping on and off, and man was I moody last night grrr, and hungry I raided the refridgerator... :lol: I was big time bloated last night but now its gone? lol

Don't lose faith I know its hard when you want something so bad, keep your chin up good news is just around the corner ;)

I'm 5 dpo mild to dull cramping, bloating a lil, got some mad zit last night, oily skin, strong pee, white lotiony cm (tmi sorry) HUNGRY as all get out... :lol: bbs fuller, veiny too.. I'm having alot of things going on, OH the big :cry: session today... so emotional and moody... Gotta luv the hormones... lol No spotting yet... too early

girls,i dnt have any symptoms to share,im just having dull pain around uterus site,im feeling really sad :cry: dat is all,7 DPO and noting new.i dnt kno if the wanting for olives can count as a craving,but i really want to taste sum olives ryt now in my mouth.otherwise nothing new.

Aww hun don't cry... Everything will work out fine... I've had a rollercoaster effect as well, don't feel much today at all :( 6 dpo I did have a achy back and some cramps last night as well, now nothing...

and YES!! A craving is a craving hun.. It a good thing.. Hang in there, its still to early hun.. :hugs: FX'd your BFP is on its way.. :dust: :dust: :dust:

thank u gal.now im havin severe pain on my left side,radiating down to my private part.ive never had this pain befor. implantation pain???? :shrug: i do hope so,ill make sure to look on d tissue with every wipe.

Your welcome sweetie... I'm Not a doctor but it sounds like it just may be implantation, in progress, the lil bean snuggling in to make a home, I've had the same pain too, more now radiating in the lower pelvic region, I'm so hoping it is for Us.
Its funny I never checked when I wiped until now.. :lol: Hang in there, the 2ww can be so exhausting. FX'd your BFP is on the way hun x :hugs:

Nothing to report today :( My cramps has gone completely, and only got dull pains at the moment. I am not going to have my hope up and testing when I am a few days late as last time I thought I was preggy but the period shown up 6 days late and I worked out the reason behind it was that I was ill and stress. Xx

Its weird cuz mine come and go too.. Keep your chin up it will all work out in good time. Stress deffo throws everything out of loop been there done that, just try to relax and try to keep your mind busy, read a book, clean house, bake something, that always made me feel better.. I love me some sweets..
FX'd you get your BFP soon hun :hugs: Where all here for ya.. ;)

Lots of baby dust to ya :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->