5 DPO.lets share symptoms and count down together.cnt go through dis alone.

Awww don't cry... I've been crying all day.... so I know how disappointing it is...
Hey its NOT over till the ugly :witch: rears her head... Don't give up, keep positive, it will happen if not now soon hun :hugs:

Its so hard not to get upset but hey it just not my time right now, I'm fine with it... I "know" its AF, I would be shocked to all get out to take a test on Tuesday and I got a :bfp: BUT I "know" I won't...

Hey ya, climb aboard, we all can take this journey together... FX'd you get a :bfp: hun.. I'm crossing everything for ya it don't show... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Has your af ever arrived this early before? Are you just spotting or is it like your normal af now? I still have my fx'd for you :hugs:!

I"m thinking its AF... Grrr... Bleeding went from brown to lt pink, now a bright red, so I assime its AF. Flow is lite on and offf, I just can"t get over it showed 5 days before AF was due.... Just got to wing it another day and see what happens if it stops.

I"m fine... No worries... If its not this time, it will be someday...

Its your turn to get bfp... Good.luck hun, I,"ll be waiting to here the good news.. I may just take a test on Tuesday just to make sure :lol: I don't need any surprises... :lol:

flatulence is a symptom?is constipation one as well?coz ive been having both lately!!!!i just came from work,n walking home i felt this huge wave of dizziness,i havent had dizziness since i was below 15 yrs old and had aneamia!!!!people dnt celebrate dizziness but :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: ill celebrate anythin if it means i myt be preggo!!!!!!!

:dust:

Ladies I'm feelin down,I'm in bed relaxin a readin a book n I'm feelin tired,so tired I cn feel my heart pumpin up in my chest,out of curiosity I count my pulse,n its "102"beats per mins,cn u believe dis???I'm @ rest not doin any exercise!!!!its making m totally tired n exhausted,I googled increase heart rate in pregnancy,apparently its an early symptom,if I wasn't so tired n grumpy,I wuld b excited,but I'm not in d mood 2 b excited!!I'm down down down :sleep: BTW I'm 9 DPO 2dsy

so 8dpo today i had a spike in my temp this morning and my bbs are more and ive had some crazy cramps and twidges im goin to test monday at 10dpo hopefully i get that bfp!!!!!!

I *think* i'm 8dpo today but not exactly sure when i ovulated (according to calculator thing it would have been between 30th and 5th i would be fertile??), but I'm pretty sure i felt things after BD on 3rd, which would make me only 5 or 6 dpo wouldn't it? I feel horrific, like I have flu - achey, exhausted, sick :sick: , weird cramping on the right hand side but not sore, boobs are heavy and veiny, hands and feet are freezing but body roasting, head sore, i only want to eat plain pasta, all other food makes me wretch and i just a super melt down resulting in calling P and crying uncontrollably because......I clapped my hands to stop my gerbil chewing the metal bars, it got a fright and fell off shelf and is now limping :sad2: I feel soooooooooooo guilty and I just couldn't stop crying. I wish I knew what was going on! (and that I didn't clap my frigging hands :shock: ) The tests I have are for HcG 10 so I think I'm going to test on 10dpo, which would either be Monday or Thursday... It's my 30th on Friday and I just feel all weird, like I have convinced myself I am when I'm not, but what if I am and it doesn't show up? I don't want to pickle anyone :wacko: Oh dear, what a wreck I am today!! xxx

so 8dpo today i had a spike in my temp this morning and my bbs are more and ive had some crazy cramps and twidges im goin to test monday at 10dpo hopefully i get that bfp!!!!!!

Sounds good for you! I'm not looking good today :(. My @@'s were so sore and today they aren't as much and my temp took a drop. I am only 9dpo but that is when af showed up the last couple cycles :(. I've been taking b6 and vitex to hopefully lengthen the LP but not feeling like it worked! So frustrating!

10 DPO today,im still very tired.but im much better,my nipple pain is subsiding gradually,not as painfull as b4.how r u ladies 2day?

Im still having symptoms at 7dpo.

Since about 3-5dpo i have had headache - non stop - driving me MAD!!
Tiredness, cramps down there and today ive added sore nips!!

FX'd!!!!!

Hi gals,how is every1 today 11 DPO i want to test today,last nyt i dreamt of having a BFP today and logging in and sharing the news to u all,i was so excited,when i woke up and found out it was a dream i was disappointed :cry: hopefully,ill have the gud news to tell u guys in a couple of hours.

Hi gals,how is every1 today 11 DPO i want to test today,last nyt i dreamt of having a BFP today and logging in and sharing the news to u all,i was so excited,when i woke up and found out it was a dream i was disappointed :cry: hopefully,ill have the gud news to tell u guys in a couple of hours.

Keep us posted...good luck! The mean witch got me today so I am now on to cycle 8 of ttc. I wish it wasn't so hard :(!

Aww Kaden sorry to hear that ugly :witch: got ya, Heres to next month :hugs:

TTC86JMS maybe you tested too early, give it a few more days and retest then some women don't get there :bfp: till a week later after the time AF was due so don't give up hope.. You have so many promising signs hun... Vivid dreams is one of them and the achy bb's as well, FX'd you get your :bfp: soon, Hang in there... Were all her for ya :)

Wishing you the best :hugs:

TTC86JMS maybe you tested too early, give it a few more days and retest then some women don't get there :bfp: till a week later after the time AF was due so don't give up hope.. You have so many promising signs hun... Vivid dreams is one of them and the achy bb's as well, FX'd you get your :bfp: soon, Hang in there... Were all her for ya :)

Hey I added you to my ttc buddies...hope you don't mind :)!

Gals I'm back,I tested 2day,got a bfn,I'm due 4 af on d 14th,maybe it was 2 early I dnt kno,I'm havin bak pain a cramps lyk af is cumin,I tink I'm out,ill b hopeful 4 nxt cycle.

Awww I'm flattered.. I'll add you to mine as well.. I'm so tired, I started a new not so "lovely" job where I'll be working 4 10 hour shifts GRRRR, How and I going to get pregnant without the swimmers.. :lol: I'm so looking for another job quick...

This girl got a :bfp: and she had heavy bleeding like me.. but I tell ya, it was deffo AF YUCK and PU ... :lol: Heres to next month... :)
FX'd you get your :bfp: hun... I doubt I'll even be in the running unless I really plan my nights with my OH, seeming we don't live together LOL

Good Luck everyone trying... Keep that PMA going...

Awww I'm flattered.. I'll add you to mine as well.. I'm so tired, I started a new not so "lovely" job where I'll be working 4 10 hour shifts GRRRR, How and I going to get pregnant without the swimmers.. :lol: I'm so looking for another job quick...

This girl got a :bfp: and she had heavy bleeding like me.. but I tell ya, it was deffo AF YUCK and PU ... :lol: Heres to next month... :)
FX'd you get your :bfp: hun... I doubt I'll even be in the running unless I really plan my nights with my OH, seeming we don't live together LOL

Good Luck everyone trying... Keep that PMA going...

So what do you do? Are your shifts at night? I work 12 hour night shifts at the hospital but I'm just part time. But working nights or long shifts can definitely get in the way when ttc, it's pretty annoying! Last cycle on the day I got my positive opk I had to go into work so we had to wait to Bd until the next morning, I made my hubby come home from work for that...he didn't mind too much ;)!

Yeah I've heard of a few women who have had moderate bleeding and still got their BFP but I'm pretty sure mine is my af too :(. Being a girl is no fun sometimes!

How far do you live from your OH? I know that must make ttc difficult, it's hard enough even when you live together...lol!

Well I hope if you don't like your new job that you can find another one! Keep me posted on how things are going. Talk to you soon!

Yeah its night work, it sooo sucks... :lol: I'm looking for another job while I"m working...
Me and the OH live about 30 minutes away, he has his son this weekend but next weekend the 20th I'm doin the deed :lol: :lol: as much as I can that night and weekend... I'm so going to lay it on him hehehe...

I'm gonna take a test on friday just for shits and giggles... In the morning when I get up so I'll let ya know... It will be BFN but its all good... Heres too next month for us..
FX'd we get our :bfp: so we can be bump buddies ;)

Have a good nite, talk soon

Yeah its night work, it sooo sucks... :lol: I'm looking for another job while I"m working...
Me and the OH live about 30 minutes away, he has his son this weekend but next weekend the 20th I'm doin the deed :lol: :lol: as much as I can that night and weekend... I'm so going to lay it on him hehehe...

I'm gonna take a test on friday just for shits and giggles... In the morning when I get up so I'll let ya know... It will be BFN but its all good... Heres too next month for us..
FX'd we get our :bfp: so we can be bump buddies ;)

Have a good nite, talk soon

Ok let's plan on that (being bump buddies)!

So next week should be your fertile time right? I hope so....good luck!

Oh and I told some some of the other girls I talk to...I started a thread in the 1st semester forum, I think it's called something like "what did you do when ttc". It has a lot of great information which you may already know but they say to "relax" more than anything which isn't exactly the easiest thing but I guess it might be worth a try!

I am heading to Florida with my hubby in the morning for a business trip but will check in when I can. Talk soon :)

Ohhh I'm so jealous... Florida... I so miss it there... Have fun...

Deffo bump buddies and yeah I'm gonna start :sex: on 19-24th.. gots it planned ;)

Talk soon

Nite

Ohhh I'm so jealous... Florida... I so miss it there... Have fun...

Deffo bump buddies and yeah I'm gonna start :sex: on 19-24th.. gots it planned ;)

Talk soon

Nite

Haha and I guess was tired earlier, just noticed some of the things I typed. Apparently I was thinking about school but I meant 1st trimester! Lol

Did you live in Florida?

Ok talk soon...g'night!

Hi gals,I'm officialy out of d race d :witch: got me 2day.betta luck nxt month,I wish u all gud luck in yur future YCing,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->