5 DPO.lets share symptoms and count down together.cnt go through dis alone.

Hi ladies, if I ovlated when i think i did, then i am about 5/6 dpo too :) Felt fine on Tuesday, a little tired and then woke up on Wed feeling ropey and actually had to come out of the shower to throw up :( Felt sick ever since, and have been getting really bad heartburn at night to the point that if I burp, it's just acid in my mouth...yuck. Head has been sore since wednesday night and hasn't gone away. Weird feeling of something in lower abdo / tubes, but not cramps i dont think. If they are cramps, they are REALLY light. Skin like i've been dipped in a frying pan and nipples starting to get tenderer by the day. It sounds good, but I had them ALL last month and AF came, but that might have been the dregs of my progesterone BCP leaving my body from Nov?? It's so annoying!

Hi ladies i too am either 4/5 dpo. I have had the OV pains on the 3rd and 4th of Jan. I have had a headache ever since. On the 4th i got the sore nipples, i have been a right moody cow and snapping at everything.
Today at what would be 4/5 dpo i have been constantly urinating, Headache, emotional and even cried while out walking my dog :blush: I have noticed since yesterday that my boobs seem fuller (and so has my OH :haha: ) I have started feeling a lil nausea today, i have gone off food and my smells are up the wall ( but maybe thats cos of the headaches) I feel drained and soooo tired. I am not sleeping well and wake up thru the night and i am having vivid dreams ( but then thats nothing out of the ordinary for me ) and oily oily face :/
:dust::dust::dust:

You ladies sound like your deffo in the running to get that BFP... woohooo... It can be so frustrating during the 2ww Grrrr I know..

I "think" I'm having implantation bleeding, I have felt jabs here and there all day and then poof, when I went to the bathroom ta da... that ever so lovely brown discharge when I wiped... I'm freaking... just gonna have to wait it out now..

Good Luck ladies and Loads of Baby Dust!!!

okay ladies! i thought i was 6dpo but now im not sure! i just took a test for the heck of it and boom two lines apeared instantly! am i goin crazy i dnt knw what to think. my periods have been a lil weird and off for about four months and rhats why i tested just to make sure.....idk. what do u ladies think???

I had some heartburn today while I was out running errands. It came a surprise. Its gone now and hope it doesnt come back. It didnt even occur to me that it might be a symptom at at the time. I was just uncomfortable for a short time hoping it would go away.

Im not sure when I ovulated as I don't chart it, but considering I usually have a slight fever, and stringy white discharge (TMI) in the middle of my 28 day cycle I presume I ovulate at that time.
It is me and my OH third month TTC. The two previous months we've been having :sex: every other day as we were both very busy due to christmas etc. However this month we have been having :sex: 4-5 times a day which has made me very tired :haha: :sleep:

AF is due 14th January too!

Symptoms so far:
Very sore boobs! (OH said they look very veiny too)
Slight cramping
Feeling slightly hot
Feeling rather emotional - cried today :shrug:
Been checking my cervix - yesterday it seems to have gone softer and higher... can anyone tell me more about cervix please????
Going for a wee frequently

That's all, best of luck everyone :) xx

okay ladies! i thought i was 6dpo but now im not sure! i just took a test for the heck of it and boom two lines apeared instantly! am i goin crazy i dnt knw what to think. my periods have been a lil weird and off for about four months and rhats why i tested just to make sure.....idk. what do u ladies think???

:happydance: That is Awesome... Congratulations.... :happydance: Is there any way you could of already been pregnant and just did'nt know it...

Two lines = :baby: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: Wooohoooo.... Super Happy for You Yay!! :happydance:

I think I'm having implantation spotting, had it once and it stopped... :happydance:

im about 6 dpo...had some sharp twinges and slight aching pains, also cramps like af was coming. ive woken up very hot in the middle of the middle. fingers crossed
*****BABY DUST TO US ALL *****

:happydance: :happydance: happy 4 u gal!!!dis makes me want to go and test,but its betta I wait,havn't had 2 many symptoms,just woke up tired dis morning

Wishing you ALL the best, I want to see some :bfp: soon...

I was 7dpo and POW the :witch: got Me :( I was 4 days early GRRR I'm pretty sure its not implantation spotting ugg the cramps and flow of this I know its not...

FX'd you all get your :bfp: soon :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wishing you ALL the best, I want to see some :bfp: soon...

I was 7dpo and POW the :witch: got Me :( I was 4 days early GRRR I'm pretty sure its not implantation spotting ugg the cramps and flow of this I know its not...

FX'd you all get your :bfp: soon :dust: :dust: :dust:

:(...I'm sorry! I think I may be right there with you. I had been having weird pains in my lower left side for the last few days but today they feel more like af cramps :(. I really wanted this to be my month!!

I know sweetie, its so hard when you really want something so bad. I've been down all day :cry: Lets just stay positive and hope that she stays away for you... I'm still not 100% sure yet.. :( Keep that chin up, you'll get that :bfp: :hugs:

Remember your NOT OUT till the ugly :witch: arrives! ;)

im 7dpo af due on jan 14th....i did have sore bbs but it went away so im blaming ti on prgesterone rom ovulation...yesterday evening i had a weird cramp almost gassy it was wierd it was going into my lower back and i had a episode of pinches on my right side but it was kinda high....other then that i havnt noticed anythig but hoping for my bfp im gunna start testing monday:)

Hi ladies,I'm stil havin pain on my left side,it realy doz feel lyk AF pain tho I do hope its not,I'm not due till around d 14th,but I've notice dat I get d pain 1 whole week b4 it cums,@ hopin n prayin,if mine doz cum we will b in d same boat,how bout becumin TTC partners?but I do hope and pray we get dat BFP dis month,but we just hav 2 w8t 4 it 2 happen :cry:

Awww don't cry... I've been crying all day.... so I know how disappointing it is...
Hey its NOT over till the ugly :witch: rears her head... Don't give up, keep positive, it will happen if not now soon hun :hugs:

Its so hard not to get upset but hey it just not my time right now, I'm fine with it... I "know" its AF, I would be shocked to all get out to take a test on Tuesday and I got a :bfp: BUT I "know" I won't...

Hey ya, climb aboard, we all can take this journey together... FX'd you get a :bfp: hun.. I'm crossing everything for ya it don't show... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Awww don't cry... I've been crying all day.... so I know how disappointing it is...
Hey its NOT over till the ugly :witch: rears her head... Don't give up, keep positive, it will happen if not now soon hun :hugs:

Its so hard not to get upset but hey it just not my time right now, I'm fine with it... I "know" its AF, I would be shocked to all get out to take a test on Tuesday and I got a :bfp: BUT I "know" I won't...

Hey ya, climb aboard, we all can take this journey together... FX'd you get a :bfp: hun.. I'm crossing everything for ya it don't show... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Has your af ever arrived this early before? Are you just spotting or is it like your normal af now? I still have my fx'd for you :hugs:!

Hey well the good thing if it does turn out to be af is that you can try again sooner! And I believe that what's meant to happen will happen when it's meant to be! That's what helps keep me positive on this journey. Keep your head up!

Hi ladies,

Im 5dpo according tom my calculations too!

Ive had all sorts of symptoms for 2 days now!!

Ive had -

strong-ish cramps/fullness/hottness (if that makes sense!)
Heart burn - constantly yesterday and on off today (i have it right now! lol)
Headaches - quite bad for 2 nearly 3 days
Lots of ewcm yesterday and a bit today
Flatulance - sorry tmi!!!!

eeekkkkk!!!

Hi ladies,

Im 5dpo according tom my calculations too!

Ive had all sorts of symptoms for 2 days now!!

Ive had -

strong-ish cramps/fullness/hottness (if that makes sense!)
Heart burn - constantly yesterday and on off today (i have it right now! lol)
Headaches - quite bad for 2 nearly 3 days
Lots of ewcm yesterday and a bit today
Flatulance - sorry tmi!!!!

eeekkkkk!!!

Hi! I'm at 8/9 dpo and I've had some of the same symptoms as you...
-cramps on lower left side for the last 3 days a little different than af cramps, although this morning I had some that felt like af cramps :(!
-last night I had heartburn
-I've had flatulence as well but thought maybe from my vitamins?!

I havent had much cm or headaches though. My other symptoms are....
-very sore, big @@'s
-so hungry
-stuffy nose and dry lips
-night sweats
-mood swings and crying at the stupidest things (which could also be pms)

But anyways...keep us posted!! Sending you lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->