5 DPO.lets share symptoms and count down together.cnt go through dis alone.

Hi gals,I'm out of d race,d :witch: got m 2day,af started 2 days b4 I expected.I hope u all found d thread helpful.here is 2 a new month ahead,fx 4 yur bfp in february,lots of dust 2 u all. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Kaden your silly... lol Nope I live in Kentucky... Its so cold and snow GRRR... I'm seriously debating on "trying" to get pregnant... Just gonna relax and have fun in the process IF its meant to be it will be.. ;)

GRRR I'm sorry the :witch: got you TTC86JMS... Heres too next month

Hi gals,I'm out of d race,d :witch: got m 2day,af started 2 days b4 I expected.I hope u all found d thread helpful.here is 2 a new month ahead,fx 4 yur bfp in february,lots of dust 2 u all. :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm sorry :(! Af has been showing up early for everyone this cycle, it's crazy! Well I guess we are all working on having a valentine BFP, that wouldn't be so bad. Keep your head up girl...it will happen exactly when it's meant to!!

Kaden your silly... lol Nope I live in Kentucky... Its so cold and snow GRRR... I'm seriously debating on "trying" to get pregnant... Just gonna relax and have fun in the process IF its meant to be it will be.. ;)

GRRR I'm sorry the :witch: got you TTC86JMS... Heres too next month

I completely agree with you about it happening when it's suppose to. As hard as it is I really think I'm gonna try not to try...haha. Supposedly that is when it usually happens! I am a little frustrated though because we are in beautiful (but cold :() Florida and af came with us too. How am I suppose to "not try" when she is always tagging along on our most relaxing times?! UGH...lol. Well keep me updated on what's happening with you :).

GRRRR Bummer, that stinks... That puts a hamper on everything sorry :( I'm just going to live my life and wing it, not try so hard, if its meant to happen in will. :)
Well try to enjoy your time in Florida its freezing cold here .... lol

Heres to a Valentines baby ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"