5 dpo ? Please help !!

Reaction score
I am pretty positive on my O date but I have been feeling weird . My cervix has been staying thigh and I have tons of creamy/ watery cm. I decided to test and got this !!! Let me give you a little back story. I normally have a very regular cycle with 28 day and a 16 day LP . I had 2 CP in a row in December and January. In February I bled for 14 days . If I'm correct my O day was CD 31 . I should be 5 dpo at the most 6! Is this too early for a BFP ?? Was my egg even good ? Asking because they Checked my FSH and told me I was in menopause!!! I'm super scared as I have had 8 losses now and I'm almost 36 . Thanks to anyone who resonds :)

Attachments

• IMG_2763.jpg
    IMG_2763.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 98
Are you absolutely sure of when you ovulated? Because the hormone that the test detects isn't there until the egg implants, and implantation isn't usually earlier than day 6, but if you ovulated earlier and could have implanted earlier then could be possible.

Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I have been charting for almost 20 years . There is a possibility I'm 6 dpo but I don't think any later .... bc my cycle was all wacky I was checking my CM and CP everyday . On top of that my nipples hurt really bad so it all kind of goes together .

Fallopian tube trip can be as fast as 3 days and egg can implant basically immediately so it's not too early. Looking forward to seeing your line progress!

There's always exceptions to the rules. Good luck. :hug:

When I first got questionable lines ff put me 6dpo. I didn't get an obvious line until 9dpo (according to ff)

You're probably just a day or so further! But who cares what dpo with lines like that?? Your pregnant!! Huge congratulations!! :yipee:

Thanks y'all ! I'm just worried that something's wrong bc I ovulated so late in my cycle and this is so early. I'm sure you guys can relate more than anyone . With having so many losses you question everything

That's completely normal. There's many successful pregnancies with late ovulation. I hope all goes well for you.

I took 2 more test ( bc I'm crazy )1 was another $one and it was faint like the first and then a did a frer a couple hours later and it's negative .... so I'm not sure what is going on .

Well I tested again with fmu with a frer and a $ test . Both were negative. Normally with the CP I had lines for a while . I don't understand and I'm very sad :(

So sorry Hun :hugs: what do you think it is, faulty tests?

If they are $ tests from a dollar store, then you could have horrid heartbreaking false lines. I had a thread on here a while back because I did a test and got what looked like a legit bfp-not even a squinter. And then everything else was bfn after that. It was just a bad test from a bad batch. I'm hoping that's not what is happening to you but it's a def possibility.

Attachments

• pgtest1.jpg
    pgtest1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13
Wow dairy that's a shocker!! :shock:

Army, did you pee on another just to double check? X

Thanks guys <3
Dairy - were your lines right away ? I had 2 test show up immediately , with in 2 mins and they were pink . I have been using those bc they are cheaper and my dr said they are just as good as any other expensive test .

Dan-o - I tested again and my urine was very strong and yet again, bfn :( I feel like I'm going to start . Cramping and pain in my back . The thing that is so strange is I literally got a bfp so early and it was gone just like that ! I'm not even due for my period for a week ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->