5 DPO today - anyone else?

melewen

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm currently 5 DPO and looking for some testing buddies to help quell the impatience. Anyone testing around next weekend?

Hi, I'm 5dpo today too. I was googling likely implantation dates earlier (there's a calculator!) and it said that if this was my lucky month, implantation would most likely happen on the 19th, which would be 9dpo. So I'm going to hold off testing until 12dpo at the earliest, which is the 22nd.

Hi, I'm 5dpo today too. I was googling likely implantation dates earlier (there's a calculator!) and it said that if this was my lucky month, implantation would most likely happen on the 19th, which would be 9dpo. So I'm going to hold off testing until 12dpo at the earliest, which is the 22nd.

I'd really love to convince myself I could wait so long.. ha! I'll probably test on 10dpo and then again at 12dpo. According to my cycle and a calculator I found, there's a 68% chance I'll have implanted by Thursday, which is 9 DPO for me, too. It's so hard not to get upset at a :bfn: but there's always that, "what if it's :bfp:...." that kills me! So I end up testing :)

I'm 5dpo also…and new here so I wouldn't mind having someone to chat with. :) Anybody had anything interesting happen yet?

I'm 5dpo also…and new here so I wouldn't mind having someone to chat with. :) Anybody had anything interesting happen yet?

Hi, no nothing. Every time I feel anything I think, 'oh it must be a symptom!' but I know it's too early for symptoms!

I'd really love to convince myself I could wait so long.. ha! I'll probably test on 10dpo and then again at 12dpo. According to my cycle and a calculator I found, there's a 68% chance I'll have implanted by Thursday, which is 9 DPO for me, too. It's so hard not to get upset at a :bfn: but there's always that, "what if it's :bfp:...." that kills me! So I end up testing :)

Oh I'm sure I'll have tested by 10dpo, just in case! It's so hard to wait.....

I've had some "tinkering" and pinching, which is funny.. it's all on my left side, and I thought I O'd on my right side (but realized that was just an annoying cyst!) so welp, who knows. When I was pg (super early MC) a couple months ago, I had a small wave of cramps at 6dpo and then some tinkering so... well, we'll just see, right? 5dpo club say what!

I feel very crampy and achy today, just like AF is about to arrive. She came at 6dpo last cycle so if she does the same this time I guess I might have a luteal phase defect. Anyone know if that would show in a blood test? I've just had blood work done for something else and the hormonal stuff all came back normal.

Hi I'm 6dpo today. Going crazy trying to find ways to occupy my mind..done a test today, obviously bfn. Had bad nausea for the last 4 days, today I can't stomach the thought of milk..makes me wretch. Very sore boobs and lots of cm. I know I had the same milk phobia before I tested positive with our now 4yr old daughter, so am hoping this is a ll a good sign. It's a good distraction to read about you all in the same situation, I look to all our bfps! X

I feel very crampy and achy today, just like AF is about to arrive. She came at 6dpo last cycle so if she does the same this time I guess I might have a luteal phase defect. Anyone know if that would show in a blood test? I've just had blood work done for something else and the hormonal stuff all came back normal.

I would guess you would just give them the dates of your positive opks or just show your chart and they'd be able to tell from that? I think it's a fairly simple fix, progesterone or something maybe. I have an 11 day luteal phase so this month I've been drinking red raspberry leaf tea to help lengthen it a little

So is anyone else anxious to test? Ugh, it seems to be taking forever to get here. I'm waiting till the 22nd. When do you all plan on starting?

So is anyone else anxious to test? Ugh, it seems to be taking forever to get here. I'm waiting till the 22nd. When do you all plan on starting?

Dude. SO anxious. I was feeling twinges the last couple of days but haven't felt many today and I'm having such a weirdly hard time dealing with it! I even did some super hippie mantra meditation about it :winkwink: I'm only waiting til the 19th but that's only 10dpo. How many DPO is the 22nd for you?

We'll I caved and tested today. Obvs a BFN as I'm only 8dpo! Why do I do it to myself?!

We'll I caved and tested today. Obvs a BFN as I'm only 8dpo! Why do I do it to myself?!

Ha! I like that your signature says "8 dpo, 8 days til testing" - right, like who is going to wait that long?! I'm forcing myself to wait til Friday but even then is early. Ugh! Have you felt any symptoms at all?

Ummmm yeah I did too. Don't feel bad lol! Bfn of course but I'm hoping it helps the poas urge to pass till Monday or so.

Ha! I like that your signature says "8 dpo, 8 days til testing" - right, like who is going to wait that long?! I'm forcing myself to wait til Friday but even then is early. Ugh! Have you felt any symptoms at all?

Possibly. I've been crampy and my skin is horrible all of a sudden, but this could all be AF symptoms. Implantation could not have even happened yet! I'm finding it very difficult not to obsess about everything. I wish I'd made a note of my early symptoms in my last pregnancy. All I can remember is that by 13dpo and still BFN I'd given up hope and gone out drinking, only to get a BFP the next day!

I guess I will test everyday until I know one way or the other. If AF comes I'm going to start temping so I can be more sure of my ovulation date.

Dude. SO anxious. I was feeling twinges the last couple of days but haven't felt many today and I'm having such a weirdly hard time dealing with it! I even did some super hippie mantra meditation about it :winkwink: I'm only waiting til the 19th but that's only 10dpo. How many DPO is the 22nd for you?

The 22nd should be 14 dpo? This is our first cycle trying to conceive so it's all very confusing. We already have two children, 8 and 12, we had them young. We thought we were done but now we decided that we would like one more. I have a friend who had 6 years trying for her three children and she's also a nurse. Luckily, I have her to help me along with this.

Do any of you chart your temp? I was thinking about trying it next month (if this month isn't successful) but I don't sleep well at night and I'm constantly up and down so I'm not sure it would work correctly for me?

The 22nd should be 14 dpo? This is our first cycle trying to conceive so it's all very confusing. We already have two children, 8 and 12, we had them young. We thought we were done but now we decided that we would like one more. I have a friend who had 6 years trying for her three children and she's also a nurse. Luckily, I have her to help me along with this.

Do any of you chart your temp? I was thinking about trying it next month (if this month isn't successful) but I don't sleep well at night and I'm constantly up and down so I'm not sure it would work correctly for me?

I chart, and yes, if you get up in the middle of the night and stuff, it can screw with your temps. But as long as you get up early enough so you get another 3 hours uninterrupted, you should be fine. it can at least help show when you O and whatnot!

Possibly. I've been crampy and my skin is horrible all of a sudden, but this could all be AF symptoms. Implantation could not have even happened yet! I'm finding it very difficult not to obsess about everything. I wish I'd made a note of my early symptoms in my last pregnancy. All I can remember is that by 13dpo and still BFN I'd given up hope and gone out drinking, only to get a BFP the next day!

I guess I will test everyday until I know one way or the other. If AF comes I'm going to start temping so I can be more sure of my ovulation date.

You won't need to temp because we're both getting :bfp: this month!!! :happydance:

But my skin has been so weird too. Not acne or anything but just like these weird bumps on my cheeks that I can feel. You can't see them but.. it's been like this for the last few days. Very weird. A few twinges today and a few cramps. And I couldn't finish my run! But all of these could be due to um, total exhaustion from overanalyzing every BBT sign and every symptom, so... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->