5 DPO today - anyone else?

I'm sure life was easier before OPKs, HPTs and the internet. I guess you just had sex, then if you didn't come on you just assumed you were pregnant!

I've had the BFP dream too. So disappointing when you wake up isn't it?! Xx

I tested yesterday, bfn. Got my sister bringing round more tests later so will try again. All symptoms getting stronger. Good luck everyone. Keep thinking there's something freaky going on with my body if I don't get bfp!

12dpo and BFN
I'm out I guess
AF not due until Thursday

Fingers crossed for you RAFMrs2 xx

Got a positive reading on the OPK TODAY! Still a BFN on a preg test.. But at 7DPO it's what I was expecting!!
Think I had spotting yesterday but it was only a spec. Could this be the start of something!!?? :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
12dpo and BFN
I'm out I guess

Thankyou! Just tested, bfn. To say I'm miffed and glum now is an understatement. Had to dash to loo twice this morning for very urgent deposits :-D still feeling very nauseous, most food tastes like it's coated in iron filingsout tilxtremely thirsty, can't bear the smell of milk or coffee, when usually I drink 5 a morning. Twinges left side low .

Were not out til af shows, so keep up hope, it's not over yet. xx

12dpo and BFN
I'm out I guess

Thankyou! Just tested, bfn. To say I'm miffed and glum now is an understatement. Had to dash to loo twice this morning for very urgent deposits :-D still feeling very nauseous, most food tastes like it's coated in iron filingsout tilxtremely thirsty, can't bear the smell of milk or coffee, when usually I drink 5 a morning. Twinges left side low .

12dpo and BFN
I'm out I guess

12dpo and BFN
I'm out I guess

How many dpo?

I'm 10dpo today, so fingers crossed for tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back